Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th March 2014, 19:32   #1
BHPian

Hi from a Petrolhead

Hello Bhpians!

I am nearing completion of MBA and would be joining FMCD industry pretty soon. I am a little lazy fellow with a keen interest in bikes, cars and mobiles.

The itch for an upgrade from humble 800 to a car in B+ segment got me here (thanks Google for that!). Kudos to Team-BHP for stressing on the importance of Seat-belts and Helmets. It feels great to be in company of petrolheads who actually consider cars/bikes to be more than just a mere means of transportation. Looking forward for guidance and suggestions from fellow Bhpians.

Thanks,
Abhishek Puri
abhipuri is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th March 2014, 00:54   #2
BHPian

Re: Hi from a Petrolhead

Welcome Abhishek! You will find engaged discussions on all your areas of interest. You will be surprised to see the varied topics the petrolheads discuss. I suspect once you have spent some time within the various forums you would possibly end up expanding your interest areas. All the very best with your studies. Welcome again.
Traveller Nayak is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th March 2014, 00:15   #3
BHPian

Re: Hi from a Petrolhead

Thanks Nayak! I am hoping to have wonderful discussion with fellow enthusiasts especially in Shifting Gears section. I do hope to undertake a bike ride to ladakh with fellow bhpians in near future. Happy Riding!

Abhishek
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks