Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th July 2006, 22:04   #1
GTS
BHPian

A Biiiig Hi to all you wonderful folks :)

I am GTS/33/Male/Chennai/free of HIV & STD

Came across this wonderful forum while searching for info on cars. Viva la Google!

I am mechanic.....a body mechanic (groan) Please bear with me. I am a Consultant Physician in Internal Medicine. (what am I doing in this forum?) Well I am here to partake of the fun and frolic. I dont know a thing about cars and here to learn about them. Yea, Learn.

My interests?
Blogging...I have mine at blogspot, dont really know whether I can post a link to it here.

Cooking (and ofcourse eating)...not a glutton, but gluttony is no sin I have a food blog too.

Reading...the last book I read was "Memoirs of a Geisha". I am sick of it. All the time Sayuri goes Chairman, Chairman, Chairman...eewww. As is usual of book-movies, the film by the same name is....(I really dont have the right adjective Currently reading "Two Lives" by Vikram Seth. Dang! I didnt read the blurb properly and it turns out that Mr Seth is some sort of a family archivist doing a profile of his uncle Seth. But I finish what I set out to read

I am not an avid cineaste...never been to the pictures in eons, but watch them dvds at home. Name any chick flick and I've seen it, courtesy my wife who is also a medico. Seems gayish to watch chocolatey buggers like Mr Grant and co coochie cooing in the chick flicks.

I own a Maruti 800 and planning to buy a new one and it was when I googled, I found meself sitting pretty at this site.

I have a query for all you folks which I am posting at the "What Car" section.

I know I am hooked for life

Last edited by aah78 : 11th July 2006 at 00:03.
Old 10th July 2006, 22:22   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum GTS! Thats a nice intro you posted there! Do go through this before posting further!
Old 11th July 2006, 13:35   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome on board GTS .. lovely intro ..
Mods , shall we have a dedicated medico thread in the shifting gears section ? All sorts of first aid advise etc ..
Old 11th July 2006, 18:54   #4
GTS
BHPian

Thanks sajo and shuvc...but

...aah78, not to offend your sensibilities...what was the hurry in editing my post which contained a few extra smilies? Come ON now, whats all this being prig and all that jazz? Its after all an intro and not a serious discussion on a topic, right? Sajo did the right thing by posting a link and after all I am just a newbie and rookies' mistakes could be overlooked. I am not committing an heinous crime, am I?

Mods: Am actually bothered by doubts as to whether this is an auto forum or some sort of Elizabethan literature forum with all that lingo banning. (Isnt it easer to type gimme rather than 'give me'. Why dont you let people be. (Plz dont give me a reply saying: Leave if you dont like it!)

Shuvc...would like to go through the shifting gears section, havent been there yet...will do so!

Mod Edit: Please check your PM box.

Last edited by aah78 : 11th July 2006 at 21:39.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks