Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd July 2015, 00:14   #1

Team-BHP Membership: A prized possession

Hello BHPian world,

Its a dream come true for me. I was having my regular chai in the evening when this approval email from Tbhp popped up on my phone. I was so excited and struggled to keep my calm as i was in a public place. I would have literally jumped up on the floor and danced to the fullest, if i was alone. I really mean it.

My sailing with Tbhp started 3 years ago when i accidentally bumped into a link which was returned from a google search. I sensed the uniqueness of this forum(apart from other sites) when I read my first topic here. I became a big fan of this website right away and got hooked to it every time i come online. Coming to me, I am a guy who adores anything which is mechanical by nature. Say it my cycle or our my dad's first scooter , they always grab my full attention all the time. My fascination towards cars started when i was 6 years old. Someone in the family bought a Premier Padmini in the early nineties and it was the first time i had a touch n feel with a "car". The scene of my first interaction with it is still rolling in my eyes and my enthusiasm towards driving started with that silly question in mind, How can one know what they are applying when driving at nights? Yes , I meant it. Clutch, Brake or Accelerator Since then, i was so attached to driving and reserved a special place in my heat for those who do it well.

Enough of a prologue and its time to introduce myself. I am Sasikanth, 30 years old ,working for at&t Hyderabad. Apart from cars, my interests were dominated by travel, cooking, movies & music.

Our fleet started with CBZ extreme(2011) after i moved from UK and our good old white figo(2012) joined the family along with dio and Brio AT(2013) in white for wifey. After that, here comes the much awaited and most desired possession of mine since childhood, Mera Sher, the Bullet - RE Classic 350 in black, joined us in January 2014. I must say, What a welcome to the new year!! The big boss, Vento TDI Highline, owned by my father-in-law and driven mostly for long rides, accompanied its siblings in October 2014. Will start shooting my views, ownership reviews etc., in a short while. My figo is of 3 years age which has clocked more than a lakh kilometers and its time to introduce it to the world.

This is my second attempt for Tbhp membership and i succeeded only because of Tbhp. The desire of becoming a member outgrew in me in such a way that it monopolized my other passions. I realized that i don't have enough zeal in me to become a BHPian when my first attempt was failed. I finally met the criteria when i put myself in a BHPian shoes. I was so touched and admired by the enormous efforts that were behind the scenes in making up this forum world class. Kudos to GTO , the entire team and every fellow BHPian for their astonishing work to keep the charm of this forum.

Team BHP- A sacred automotive encyclopedia. For me , For us and For the future generations.

To conclude, i take a pledge to abide all the rules of Tbhp to keep it's credibility, pride & uniqueness all along the future.

Its such an honor to be a part of this community and my sincere thanks to the team for making it happen.

Happy Revvin' BHPians

Signing off..
diyaneesh

P.S : I ordered a set of Tbhp stickers along with the key chains, the first thing I did soon after my membership is approved. My cars were craving to have one on them and they will kill me if they come to know that i didn't order even after becoming a member. It always bring a smile on my face when i see a Bhpian driving beside or ahead of me, though I don't personally know any of them.
diyaneesh is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 2nd July 2015, 02:09   #2
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Membership: A prized possession

Hello and welcome to the group Sasikanth.

Your excitement is quite justified as many aspire to become part of the forum due to it's unique importance. Quite a good introduction that you have penned down. Hope to see you around these corners from time to time.

Good luck and cheers.
Hunter3077 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd July 2015, 02:38   #3

re: Team-BHP Membership: A prized possession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter3077 View Post
Hello and welcome to the group Sasikanth.

Your excitement is quite justified as many aspire to become part of the forum due to it's unique importance. Quite a good introduction that you have penned down. Hope to see you around these corners from time to time.

Good luck and cheers.

Thank You Hunter3077 for the warm welcome. I didn't express the full version of my excitement as I wanted to keep it myself. Though the content was available to everyone, i always wanted to be a part of the group for obvious reasons. This forum not only gave me a huge wealth of automotive knowledge but also helped tuning myself up in various aspects of life. I must admit, i got more disciplined now than i ever used to be
Old 2nd July 2015, 14:26   #4
Team-BHP Support

Re: Team-BHP Membership: A prized possession

Hi Sasikanth,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Like you, many BHPians including myself are fascinated by all sorts of mechanical things. I'm sure you must have noticed this.

Going by your signature, your family appears to have owned many vehicles over the years. We would love to read your reviews.

Trust you have gone through our posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd July 2015, 15:30   #5
Senior - BHPian

welcome to the Team-BHP Sasikanth! you're gonna feel right at home

we pride ourselves in being part of this community. i can understand your feeling and reaction when you got your membership approved. when i was honored with the title of DBHPian, i was driving around in Goa. stopped the car, re-read the message (just to make sure) - twice, handed the phone over to wifey, got out of the car and screamed (not very loud though)!!!

do share your experiences and feel free to contribute to the immense knowledge the Team-BHP community has.

again, welcome to your second home!
IronH4WK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th July 2015, 05:09   #6

Thank You Aditya & IronH4WK. A welcome from you was beyond a dream for me and i am not kidding. I always admired about the wealth of the knowledge every BHPian on the forum has and i still do. I hope & believe this move will help me bring up my knowledge to a greater extent as now i got a chance to interact with all of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Hi Sasikanth,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Like you, many BHPians including myself are fascinated by all sorts of mechanical things. I'm sure you must have noticed this.

Going by your signature, your family appears to have owned many vehicles over the years. We would love to read your reviews.

Trust you have gone through our posting rules.

See you on the forum.
I will surely pen down my thoughts & insights about the fleet we adore. In fact, i am dying to do so all these days

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
welcome to the Team-BHP Sasikanth! you're gonna feel right at home

we pride ourselves in being part of this community. i can understand your feeling and reaction when you got your membership approved. when i was honored with the title of DBHPian, i was driving around in Goa. stopped the car, re-read the message (just to make sure) - twice, handed the phone over to wifey, got out of the car and screamed (not very loud though)!!!

do share your experiences and feel free to contribute to the immense knowledge the Team-BHP community has.

again, welcome to your second home!
You deserved that badge buddy. Congratulations!! And thanks a lot for letting me in.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks