Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd September 2007, 14:51   #1
BHPian

Buff to the Core

Hi guys
remember Team bhp when it started out. I was quite active initially but soo fell apart due to studies etc....

I love cars to the core, so much so that i left my plum job in sydney aus and returned to India to work for a leading(??!) car company here. Rest assured however that you will always get unbiased views from me and there is more than 1 car we produce that I hate!. But hey you gotta sell them at the end of the day right??!!

Coming to the list of cars i've driven, well i've zoomed in a Maserati quattroporte in worli, Roared in a Maser gransport from Sewri to Andheri(E), and ripped a Holden HSV UTE on the great ocean road in Victoria, Aus, driven in tea estates in Indonesia in a Toyota fortuner!.(Ok the fortuner was the most boring!). If anyone needs anything at all you know the man to call!
Old 24th September 2007, 06:45   #2
BHPian

Hi and welcome.

hello sudarshansarma welcome to T-BHP. Nice cars that you have driven.A maserati quattroporte ( a masterpiece only a few cars qualify for that word) Holden ..hmm...Yeah I have driven one in Need For Speed Hot pursuit 2 and it is a good car and the handling was good.. Enjoy your stay at Team-BHP and safe driving.
Old 24th September 2007, 09:17   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Hiya sudarshan!

Nice inroduction - look around you may find a few car lovers here. I am not one of them though, lol.

Welcome to Team-BHP, nice to have you here and don't forget to read the rules!
Old 24th September 2007, 11:00   #4
GTO
Team-BHP Support

What a giveaway, you work with National Garage / GM dont you? Welcome again Sudershan. Always good to have an old member returning to us. Do have a quick look at the board rules as they have evolved since the early days of Team-BHP.

How about a "I ripped the Quattroporte" thread outlining what it was like.
Old 24th September 2007, 11:36   #5
Senior - BHPian

Welcome back sudarshan. Thats some nice Italian machinery you have driven there. Would be nice to see a driving impression of the Maserati. Do post one

Enjoy the forums
Old 26th September 2007, 01:53   #6
BHPian

Hey dude

What a giveaway, you work with National Garage / GM dont you?

haha..yes i work for GM. But rest assured i'm very fair when it comes to the posts(not a spy put in here by GM). As for the Holden HSV, i had to take it on hire, GM didn't spend for it!. I'll do an impression on the maser gransport..the quattroporte was too ponderous to drive, and i kept hearing the owner of NG going shh shh, careful etc etc...if all goes well i'll have one more exotic covered by next week(pray it happens)...its what our childhood dreams were made of(hint)..i'll make sure i go equipped with a camera...cheers

In the mean time can anyone find me a damn used Swift ZXi in mumbai? i'd much appreciate it
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks