Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd March 2010, 15:53   #1
Senior - BHPian

Feels Honoured to be a BHP'ian !!

Hey Guys, My Name is Vikram and no points for guessing that I am a pretty big petrohead, all 6feet if it !!

Have been following TBHP for just over 6 months now though I have been hearing about this forum for years. Never really had any inclination towards any such forums since some which I had followed earlier turned out to be a bunch of "Dump your Dilema" kinds where people would just pile up there nonsense rather than Knowledge !!

But TBHP is in a league of its own. Dont want to sound like "Been there Done that" type but ever since I have started following TBHP I have been really humbled by the Plethora of knowledgeable members.

Just want to say that I really feel Esteemed to say that I am a TBHP member now.
Old 2nd March 2010, 16:44   #2
BHPian

Hello Vikram. Nice intro there. Well, I am 5'10" and I'm only 16.
What are the rides in your garage? Do tell us about that as well. Post an ownership review or maybe a travelogue if you like travelling.

Welcome to the Team!!!

See you around!

Cartman.
Old 5th March 2010, 23:33   #3
Senior - BHPian

Cartman, your age in itself shows how Young TBHP actually is !! Way to Go

Well I own a 2005 Pulsar and a 2007 Xing (Limited Edition).....will be uploading some photos of the same soon!!! hw abt U ??
Old 6th March 2010, 00:19   #4
ram17bhp

Welcome aboard! well u followed 6 months ? hmmmm i followed for good part of 2005-06 but got on board only in 07. Im so lazy , yet to get my bhpian status. Wish u a senior-bhpian status soon.

Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks