Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews

Old 19th July 2017, 11:13   #721
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: My Fräulein arrives: Vento AT- Update: 6 yr/92000 km Service done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
Am actually looking forward to see how this car holds up post 1L km. No plans of selling or upgrading for the moment!
Gone past the 1L mark, have we? How far I have been left behind!

Don't see any major changes between 70K and 90K for your car; on a different thread I saw one of the owners stating he did a timing belt replacement around the 90K mark; wonder if that is needed for all cars.

Let me know if you get to do a trip down to Mumbai sometime in the near future, would be interesting to compare notes. I'm based out of Powai these days.

Last edited by ninjatalli : 19th July 2017 at 11:22.
ninjatalli is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2017, 15:12   #722
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: My Fräulein arrives: Vento AT- Update: 6 yr/92000 km Service done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatalli View Post
Gone past the 1L mark, have we? How far I have been left behind!
Almost there! Am at 98,600 or so now.
Quote:
Don't see any major changes between 70K and 90K for your car; on a different thread I saw one of the owners stating he did a timing belt replacement around the 90K mark; wonder if that is needed for all cars.
My alternator failed recently and I had to change the entire alternator/alternator belt/master fuse setup. VW service guy said it was due for replacement after 80,000 km. Pretty big dent on the wallet though!
Quote:
Let me know if you get to do a trip down to Mumbai sometime in the near future, would be interesting to compare notes. I'm based out of Powai these days.
I was working out of Powai for over a year but am back in Pune now!
noopster is offline   Reply With Quote