Team-BHP - Baleno - Center Armrest for Driver seat
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Baleno - Center Armrest for Driver seat (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/12223-baleno-center-armrest-driver-seat.html)

Hi Guys,

Is it possible to get a center armrest for the front-seat in Baleno? Some people say Baleno already has armrest for driver, but i find its too far back and i cannot keep my arm on it.

So if there is anything good armrest available (sliding type preferred) in bangalore, please let me know.

cheers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by venkatrx
Hi Guys,

Is it possible to get a center armrest for the front-seat in Baleno? Some people say Baleno already has armrest for driver, but i find its too far back and i cannot keep my arm on it.

So if there is anything good armrest available (sliding type preferred) in bangalore, please let me know.

cheers.

Comon guys, I thought this was a great den of Baleno owners.....

With so many owner, not a single one of you got the 'center armrest' fixed in your car.

Autogurus......SupremeBaleno, McLaren, Shuvc, Viper where are u guys :mad:

One of my friends got one put in his Ford Ikon.
The guy who did it was

Bimbra Enterprises, Rajinder Nagar, Delhi. his ad is in one of the recent autocar india's.

Well i found the front armrest for the baleno quite good actually , however at times while powershifting the elbow does get a good impact .. If u want an arm rest u could check with most of the shops at J.C.Road or contact Car Fancy next to koramangala fab mall .. Anwar should be able to fabricate one for u ..

I too find it ok .. guess it's because I sit with the seat pushed back quite a distance. I would actually prefer if the gear lever was located say an inch behind the current position :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhishek2
One of my friends got one put in his Ford Ikon.
The guy who did it was

Bimbra Enterprises, Rajinder Nagar, Delhi. his ad is in one of the recent autocar india's.

does he make customise armset??
do you have any contact details am also luking for armrest for my Sera
Gud Day
W.A

Quote:

Originally Posted by mclaren1885
Well i found the front armrest for the baleno quite good actually , however at times while powershifting the elbow does get a good impact .. If u want an arm rest u could check with most of the shops at J.C.Road or contact Car Fancy next to koramangala fab mall .. Anwar should be able to fabricate one for u ..

Guys, thanks for your responses.

McLaren, I guess you tall (6' +) and keep your seat back.....else i believe its difficult use the original armrest :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by venkatrx
Guys, thanks for your responses.

McLaren, I guess you tall (6' +) and keep your seat back.....else i believe its difficult use the original armrest :)

AHHHAAAA rl: .. That would be the exact expression of all those guys who have met me till date ... Im just 5 feet 5 inches and popularly known as "Stuart Little" on the ICE sections lol: ..

Quote:

Originally Posted by mclaren1885
AHHHAAAA rl: .. That would be the exact expression of all those guys who have met me till date ... Im just 5 feet 5 inches and popularly known as "Stuart Little" on the ICE sections lol: ..

McLaren, then how are you able to keep your arm on the center armrest ?? b'cos even i am 5'6".....but i can keep my arm only when i pull the seat all way back, and i cant touch the ABC pedals rl:

i find the current arm rest ok as well. i am abt 5'7" and sit way back too. it eventually boils down to your driving position and what you are comfortable with. i think tucson provides the sliding arm-rest you are talking about. how about checking if you can get that in their accessories division? not quite sure if it'll fit into baleno though.

s

Quote:

Originally Posted by satan_crazy
i find the current arm rest ok as well. i am abt 5'7" and sit way back too. it eventually boils down to your driving position and what you are comfortable with. i think tucson provides the sliding arm-rest you are talking about. how about checking if you can get that in their accessories division? not quite sure if it'll fit into baleno though.

s

I have seen the sliding arm rest in the higher version of the Hyundai Accent as well, i think its the GLS version which has ABS and stuff. Its pretty neat and useful coz its tucked into the side of the front drivers seat itself rather than being plonked in between the 2 front seats like the one in the Baleno. I find it an obstacle in my Baleno since it bangs into my elbow badly when i shift gears. BTW, i stand at exactly 6 feet.

Cheers