Team-BHP - Honda City 1.5exi suspension
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Honda City 1.5exi suspension (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/15424-honda-city-1-5exi-suspension.html)

hey people!

I have a modded honda city 1.5 exi..and was looking for lowering springs.. any idea where ill be able to find these? I want the wheel to be in line with the wheel arch.. i cant stand the gap that is there currently.. I have 17" rims on the car so would anyone know if that would be an issue? my tire specs are 205/40/17..

Don't do it. Yes, it does look good but you'l have a hell of a time tackling our Indian potholes and speed bumps.

And not to mention the ride quality. 17" wheels and a lowered suspension? Not happening (unless you live next to the Autobahn).

Shan2nu

it is possible,and fellow bhpian oille has done the same to his ohc...u can get the springs at ksmotosport...but as shan2nu said,dont do it....no point

where is ksmotosporst?

Hey Evo,
I never really had a problem with these springs n i mostly drive only on weekends..
yes but at times wen u have 5 siting in ur car then its trouble time !! ;)

There's an article about KONI shocks FSD in autocar aug issue...!!!!

They tested on RS n found out that there's only marginal improvement in handling but ride improves a lot.....

Pls share your views on this....

Lower springs is bad for the damping, unless the damper s also changed.
I don't have experience in lowering a honda city but i've lowered the front end of my maruti 800 by more than two inches and the results were awful, the damping was like S**T! Changed it back to normal springs. It did look cool though :D

Hey Pal, i have adjustable Coil over Springs in my Honda both front & Rear check out my BHP Garage Hall, I can help you out on this but on serious note Stiffer suspension with 17" rims will be real torture in driving. but with 15" & 50profile tyres it will be gem.

PM me for further details & Pricing
Rocam

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ford Rocam (Post 264161)
Hey Pal, i have adjustable Coil over Springs in my Honda both front & Rear check out my BHP Garage Hall, I can help you out on this but on serious note Stiffer suspension with 17" rims will be real torture in driving. but with 15" & 50profile tyres it will be gem.

PM me for further details & Pricing
Rocam

Bump.

Seems like suddenly Lowering Springs are in vogue this season :)

I'm running 205/50/15 on my OHC and am planning to go in for a 30 mm drop using Lowering Springs.

Inputs on the following lines will be most appreciated:Regards,
Manveet.

There is a new company by the name Hot Bits thats come to India. Mainly being marketed from Coimbatore. I have sat in a OHC running this suspension and I was quite amazed with the stuff. For more info I think you should PM quicksilver to get the contact details of the distributors. Some impressive stuff they have.

Hi,

Where is the need to PM anyone. The info is right here for all to benefit from.

Autozone
22, Krishnasamy Mudaliar Road,
R.S. Puram,
Coimbatore
641 002 India.
Tel: +91 0422-2553662
Tel: +91 0422-2457633

They are the distributors for Hot Bits in India.

Viper

Thanks Jiggy, I was not aware of the details. And since quicksilver is the only person I know who might have them I thought it was best to PM him.

The person responsible for this is also present on TBHP itself by the id whatsfear I guess. I just realized this.