Team-BHP - Mix n Match
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Mix n Match (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/1945-mix-n-match.html)

fellas

yesterday nite this is wat i encountered..
driven by a lady...

the front 3/4 view

head on view

the huge alloy and tyres

the rear

cheers

this car was "On Sale" in Auto India i guess for 3.5 Lakhs. The car looks good in the side profile. Also i feel the the grille should have been a meshed one and should have been straight instead of facing upwards.

Anyways nice mod.

donno how it will look in person but in pics it looks yuck

what vehicle is it in reality?loooks ok,not too great,
atleast the person tried out something different

Looks like a mix of Jeep Liberty, Sierra, Gypsy .....Did I miss anything else?

Eeks!! Call Chrysler and ask them to drive a Durango all over this crap!! Give most girls a red car that looks different...and they are sold

GTO

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Give most girls a red car that looks different...and they are sold

Anybody there for my dashing red palio?

the donor car seems to be a gypsy, thats what im guessing from looking at the car from the rear. But the car is such a mix and match of too many cars, that one really cant figure out what the person was thinking of making when he/she sat down to design and make the car. One reason could be, the person just went to a junkyard and picked up any parts that he saw there, to make this mix and match car(if i may call it a car).

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (satish_appasani @ Nov. 03 2004,16:17)]
Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Give most girls a red car that looks different...and they are sold

Anybody there for my dashing red palio?

yeah!!!!!!
your fiance!!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (GTO @ Nov. 03 2004,15:35)]Give most girls a red car that looks different...and they are sold

very true!
i hope your gal isnt like that!but in all likelihood i am sure she isnt

The side profile is really nice...a little wierd....but as it goes...wierd need not be ugly!!
Actually...thats one nice home made modification i have seen in a long time!!

Weird would be an understatement!!! ugly would be more suitable!!!!!!!

Now that surely does suck!! Apart from the tyres,nuthin else bout the car looks good enuff for appreciation.

P.s : Wassap with these ladies being spotted in red cars nowadays?

X

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (salil_kulkarni @ Nov. 03 2004,17:05)]the donor car seems to be a gypsy, thats what im guessing from looking at the car from the rear. But the car is such a mix and match of too many cars,

yeah dude its a gypsy,

check the pic of the front tyres, the wheel hubs are of a gypsy 4wd.

Drifter

Guys this machine is done by Nicholas Coach Builders (remember them?).......Ugly though.