Team-BHP - Spinners now made in India!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Spinners now made in India! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/7718-spinners-now-made-india.html)

hey guys,
just finished reading this months autocar and towards the end, i found an ad of alloys and spinners.The shop is in mumbai so could anyone confirm this along with the price please:
btw they are available in 17'' and 18''

regards,
binz

ps@mods i already searched for spinners but i found only the wheel cap spinners on t-bhp.Thanx

one of the tyre shops in my area whom i know well told me that there is one white honda crv who has got 17'' spinners recently for something about 80k . the vehicle is located somewhere in bandra

any idea on how much it costs???...spinners and cr-v ...i dont know!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by binz
any idea on how much it costs???...spinners and cr-v ...i dont know!!!!

something around 80k approx 17'' inchers ......

the last time i enquired for spinners for my friends skoda octavia he said it would cost aroun 50k..and spinners are available only 17" onwards..binz check with pro drive in shivajinagar for further details..

16 inchers Aura spinners are available for 24k in Mumbai.

X

Any idea how much the Neo spinners retail for anyone? Just curious.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhp
one of the tyre shops in my area whom i know well told me that there is one white honda crv who has got 17'' spinners recently for something about 80k . the vehicle is located somewhere in bandra

i hav seen this cr-v in bandra from an angle so the only thing i could see the wheel's still moving while it was standing in the signal...

I completely hate the principle of spinners!!! It looks outrageously funny when they spin without sense when the vehicle is static!!!

p.s: Its only my opinion so no offense to potential buyers and admirers.

Spinners are just a waste of money, and are too BLING for indian roads. Just some cool 17" alloys would do a fantastic job in terms of looks.

went for a late night movie to imax and spotted a black octavia with spinners. the word ugly is an understatement.
personally i think that spinners look good only on huge american type suvs

Alloys all the way. Spinners are a fad just like shell suit tracksuits were in the early 1990s (I think shell suits are still big in Albania, so maybe that is where spinners will end up).

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigman
Alloys all the way. Spinners are a fad just like shell suit tracksuits were in the early 1990s (I think shell suits are still big in Albania, so maybe that is where spinners will end up).

agree: But this time it wont be Albania... spinners willl end up in New York!! They r there to stay for a long time.
As for India, I dont think they will every really pick up, quitely honestly i hope they dont coz they r definatly not worth the price and wayy tooooo much bling for my taste.

lol... yall just jealous coz yall DONT own it.. hahahahahaha lol:

but yea they b expensive fo sure!

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoheb
lol... yall just jealous coz yall DONT own it.. hahahahahaha lol:

but yea they b expensive fo sure!

way offf topic there my friend...but anyways spinners will look on anything more than 18 inches and above..infact the bigger the rim size the better it is...those 16 inch one will look awful .....!!!