Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st July 2008, 14:40   #1
BHPian

Stay at Dharmapuri

Hello. I am looking for some recommendations on place to stay in Dharmapuri. Contact numbers would be very helpful. Thanks
Old 1st July 2008, 15:35   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hotel Adhiyaman Palace which comes to your left after you cross the junction towards Hoggenakal while travelling from bangalore.

Have not stayed mysefl but review from here

Quote:
A quick call to my cousin in Palghat turned out to be a good call for he made a mention of a Hotel called Adhiyaman Palace bang on the Highway to CBE, in the heart of Dharmapuri. There were no diversions to take etc. I have to say that the rooms at Adhiyaman Palace, a relatively new hotel, were large and airy and very well maintained. The price tag was absolutely down to earth, but the icing on the cake was the excellent food. I must say that I have stayed in small hotels in small towns before, during my previous drives, and this has to be the best hotel I have stayed in and the best food enroute ever. I give 5 stars to this hotel for it’s quality and service.
Address:

Hotel Adhiyamaan Palace, #69/4, Adhiyamaan Bye-Pass Road, Dharmapuri-636700. Tel (04342) 2270007/ 047

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks