Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th August 2004, 15:26   #16
Senior - BHPian

hey bud, thx, i live in hyd
the gm guy indiacted he will do it, no guarntees on waterproofing though, asking price is 15 k, for the glass one, what type do you have?
Old 10th August 2004, 19:05   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Mine's a glass one too... Dont fit it unless he gives u assurance of water proofing. I have touch-wood had no problem at all with water leakin but close frnds of mine that have the same sun roof in their citys have had problems.
Thats one of the main reasons i did it from the company, wouldnt trust any other person with such heavy-duty jobs like cutting the metal roof and fitting the sun roof,not worth the risk to save lil money
Old 10th August 2004, 20:04   #18
Senior - BHPian

ok sahil

basically the gm dealer in hyd used to do that, 15k for the glass one, but i am searching for the one like in optra,
thanx anywayz

ps:how much time did it take?? and how abt some pictures pleaseeee
Old 11th August 2004, 13:45   #19
Distinguished - BHPian

Sorry dude,dont have any pics on me.
Well my Sunroof is not exactly like the optra.Mine tilts upwards and then opens.So basically the glass visible from the outside,looks pretty neat specailly coz the glass is dark full black tinted and my car is black too so. Dunno how long it takes coz i got mine done before i took the delivery,meaning it was mentioned to them while booking. I am not aware of when the car actually reached the showroom and the work got started coz this car was actually a suprise 18th bday gift, so when i went to the showroom it was all mentioned by my dad to them before. Mann what a feeling that was when i walked in and was told this is YOUR car sir! my eyes poped for a minute
Old 11th August 2004, 16:23   #20
Senior - BHPian

woah cool, you r one heck of a lucky guy
!!
Old 12th August 2004, 15:53   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ] a suprise 18th bday gift, so when i went to the showroom it was all mentioned by my dad to them before. Mann what a feeling that was when i walked in and was told this is YOUR car sir! my eyes poped for a minute
for me, it would have been my heart that wud have stopped functioning for an entire day.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks