Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th January 2006, 10:58   #1
Senior - BHPian

Need help with PHP programming

Hi guys

Is anyone out here well versed with PHP programming? I needed some help. I have made an enquiry form but somehow I havent got the coding right. Since I am a designer I dont do coding at all so its pretty alien to me. I need the enquiry details to be sent to an email address after the form is filled. Can any one help me by doing the coding and making a php file which i can use? I will give the link of the form . Based on that I would appreciate if one of you could do the coding for me

Thanks
Old 10th January 2006, 12:25   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Hey Dippy,

There are tons of PHP Programmer communities on the web. I suggest posting a query there - I myself have had a fantastic experience with them during the Team-BHP upgrade.

GTO
Old 10th January 2006, 13:46   #3
BHPian

Ya agree with GTO on that. The open source community is HUGE and very helpful. Check for some PHP forums. I am sure you'll get some to help out.

P.S - I am still a novice in web technologies. Wouldnt be in a position to help you myself.
Old 10th January 2006, 15:06   #4
BHPian

Dippy, could you specify what kinda issues are you facing?

I suggest you goto PHP.net and php.resourceindex.com.

The online forums are pretty helpful.
Old 28th February 2013, 09:32   #5
Senior - BHPian

Re: Need help with PHP programming

Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I really need help on a php code that needs to be checked. If someone has the time to help me out, I'll really appreciate. It's basically an appointment form, but something is wrong. When I hit the submit button, the form details should go to a mentioned email address which it doesn't. I can't figure out what's wrong, but I'm sure it's something very small that I'm missing out on.
Old 12th July 2013, 10:41   #6
BANNED

Re: Need help with PHP programming

Reviving an old thread - I know that for the OP's question, one of the standard PHP forums is probably the best resource.

However, I was wondering if there is some programming site (not particular to any programming language) which is specific to India related programming issues.

For eg. I need to find out if there is a standard way in which Indian PKI Certificate Issuers (EMudhra, TCS, MTNL etc) publish CRLS - i.e. do all certs issued by Indian CAs contain a CDP attribute from where I can locate the current CRLs. Do they all support OCSP etc. I am pretty sure it will be difficult to find this info in international forums.

So my question is if there any mailing lists/forums which is predominantly for India specific programming/technical issues?

Last edited by carboy : 12th July 2013 at 10:50.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks