Team-BHP - TBHP Meet in Goa - The fun is now done!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   TBHP Meet in Goa - The fun is now done! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/10369-tbhp-meet-goa-fun-now-done.html)

Hey, I know this may sound crazy so if the Mods think its way too wild to think about - PLS DELETE IT !! Anyways one keeps reading about all the city meets happening so I was wondering how come no one has come up with a team-bhp meet thats held for members from all over ... I know members from other forums who keep having meets like those so why not us ??

Its just a thought .... we can pull it off I think stupid: !!! Anyone listening whos interested ??

Cheers

Well actually i was thinking something like this myself .. It will be super fun .. Like someone said the last time the bombay boys can drive half way to somewhere like hubli/dharwad and we bangy boys could drive down half way to bombay and meet up or something .. But i guess whatever we plan it should be done with a lot of planning , and with a advance notice of atleast a month so that we can all plan the schedules accordingly ..

Not sure where this will get to , but i like the initiative .. Now lets see how many are willing ..

I'm game for it.
But I just hope it won't clash with my exam routine.

Lets do it! I'm dying to meet all the Bhpians.

Bhpians all in a Row...... hahahahahaha

Quote:

Originally Posted by mclaren1885
Well actually i was thinking something like this myself .. It will be super fun .. Like someone said the last time the bombay boys can drive half way to somewhere like hubli/dharwad and we bangy boys could drive down half way to bombay and meet up or something .. But i guess whatever we plan it should be done with a lot of planning , and with a advance notice of atleast a month so that we can all plan the schedules accordingly ..

Not sure where this will get to , but i like the initiative .. Now lets see how many are willing ..

Halfway between mumbai nd bangalore.................GOA!!!!!

That's one superb idea.. think about it!!!

Mod's wats your take on the suggestion?

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak

Goa will be a crazy place to have our national meet, but we'll be moving further away for the people coming from the north and the east!! :D

then what about the memberr from the north ?? theyll have to drive a lot !!

Rev

Hey Khaadu,

This thought has come up on the board several times, but in the end the fact is that it has to be ONE persons responsibility, making the reservations, coordinating, calling, following up, etc.
Look at any meet thread and you will see how many last minute cancellations come in..... thats fine for a meet, but when someone has to cover the costs for accomodation etc it gets difficult.
However that can be overcome with smaller groups sorting out their own accomodations, the main issue is timing and time, not many people have the time to spend organizing and coordinating this, and its rare to find a time when a lot of people are free, and even if you find that perfect time, Rtech will have a business trip planned for that very weekend to the other end of the country ; )

However, if you feel like you are "the one" with the motivation and drive to make this happen, that would be awesome...!
Maybe soon we should do a trip to himachal, those pictures are too temping for many of us!

cya
R

I'm in. :)

__________________________________________________ _____

I'm in too........ .......

I am in... just let me know when and where... have something for you guys...muhuhahahahaha....

You know guys what I personally think..this plan is really possible,BUT we have to plan a CONFIRMED dates atleast maybe 3 months in advance..so that people can MAKE sure that that they'll be free on those dates,and as many as possible can make it for the meet..suddenly planning such a HUGE meet might end up in very very few actually making it for the meet..giving everyone time to keep certain dates free from work/school/college/family/other holidays/etc.
So,think about it everyone..I hope I did make sense in the planning much much in advance thing...
Cheers,
-sr

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak

no...its the ankola rd thats half way ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan
Hey Khaadu,

This thought has come up on the board several times, but in the end the fact is that it has to be ONE persons responsibility, making the reservations, coordinating, calling, following up, etc.
Look at any meet thread and you will see how many last minute cancellations come in..... thats fine for a meet, but when someone has to cover the costs for accomodation etc it gets difficult.
However that can be overcome with smaller groups sorting out their own accomodations, the main issue is timing and time, not many people have the time to spend organizing and coordinating this, and its rare to find a time when a lot of people are free, and even if you find that perfect time, Rtech will have a business trip planned for that very weekend to the other end of the country ; )

However, if you feel like you are "the one" with the motivation and drive to make this happen, that would be awesome...!
Maybe soon we should do a trip to himachal, those pictures are too temping for many of us!

cya
R

Hey, I know this thing has been floated many a times but with it growing and me hearing of other forum members having huge get togethers I thought why not us ?? I know it will require a huge effort by atleast 1 member from each city .. BUT IT CAN BE AND SHUD BE DONE !!

As far as a trip to Himachal is concerned, well then its for you guys to decide when to come ... that trip won't require much planning !! How about people throwing up some ideas for venues ... and I'm sure Rtech will cancel all his appointments for this meet, maybe we all can vouch for him as chief co-ordinator ..lol:

Lets seriously think and see if v can do it .... !!!please:

Cheers

Quote:

YOU SAID IT!!! If theres a national Team-BHP meet, the only place to host it is Goa.

GTO