Team-BHP - Bengalooru meet on Jan 6th 2007 - Report
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Bengalooru meet on Jan 6th 2007 - Report (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/20261-bengalooru-meet-jan-6th-2007-report.html)

Hey guys the meet was great and i enjoyed it completely... should have it more often. Also i think the next time we should drive down to some venue then go about eating....

Lets make it happen next time around...

Looks like I'm the first who managed to wake up- after the meet!!

WK, you were also the first to leave :I Rule: ... we werent even half-way through the drinks at that point..

Quote:

Looks like I'm the first who managed to wake up- after the meet!!
Only you returned home sober :p .

hey guys thanks once again for the wonderful turn-out. (Sorry about the quality of the pic's. Moisture on the lens, me bad dint check it)

Thats Vikram_D trying his skills on the bullet.

(Left to Right as seen in the pic )

Vikram_D,Mag.McLaren,Memo(not seen in the pic) ,JK's friend ,JKDas,Sammy,Psycho,me ,WhiteKnight and Condor

Sitting on the extreme left is Mega.... i forgot :):Frustrati

Here we go, thats Memo on the right with the blue cap.

Thats Thadukuttan next to Psycho(Correct me if am wrong)

The Star Attraction at the meet was Ice_Mari's R1. Kept the security chap on his toes :p looking after the bike.

Another shot is that Condor ?

Ajmat and a few others also made it to the meet,sorry I have missed out a few names.Was my 1st meet with so many BHP'ians. Thanks folks for coming in, hoping to have a meet some where on the outskirts next time like Psycho said.

Cheers for now.

Lots of new faces since I left Bangalore...

Wow! Nice turn out it seems. And a great blast too.
Congratulations to all for making it happen.

Where's Mr. Dont-mess-with-me v1p3r?

Was he actually preparing for his exams :Shockked: ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steeroid (Post 349912)
Was he actually preparing for his exams :Shockked: ?

He has exams??? I did not know this

@Psycho... Whats with the clean shaved look??

Godfather

Yeah.... I guess vip3r was studying :p...like me.....

Nice pics guys !! Where did you have the meet ??

Godfather gave haath again????
Where's Jay???
Blueboy was very much busy writing exams!!!

And some more pics will be warmly appreciated.

What time did you guys finally disperse ??

We guys were the last people left in the restaurant and those guys had to actually kick us out by turning down the lights. This was about 11:45pm.

It was one of the biggest bangy meet I have been too and the second one were I had the option of having beer/whisky !

ironmari ! you would zoom past in your bike and us??? and I had to ride 25kms that day to reach there for the meet.

the question is; whens the next? and wher? Parking at Bhagini was a problem and hence we couldnt check the rides and we should have gathered a bit more early.

theMag; where are the pix?

Yeah right said JK,parking was a problem.How about deciding on some place outside town for the next meet?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 350483)
theMag; where are the pix?

On my phone, naturally.