Team-BHP - Runway9 Meet
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Runway9 Meet (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/53047-runway9-meet.html)

Thought it would be apt to start a new thread for Runway9 related events. We might have frequent meets at Runway9, thought this thread would make it for easy searching/updates for any events hence.

Slight twist in the tale here as well. Can't make it to anywhere tomorrow even though want to go. Runway9 for me and Bidisha on Sunday is confirmed. I'll be there anyways. My suggested itinerary: Few good laps on Runway 9 followed by good food at Dewan Dhaba

Confirmed Participants
  1. Milecruncher + Wifey
  2. KKR2K2
  3. Himanshugoswami + Family
  4. Mobike008 +Family
  5. Ravveendrra + Family
Please add your name on the list whoever else is interested to join up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MindSpeeDs (Post 1160563)
Thought it would be apt to start a new thread for Runway9 related events. We might have frequent meets at Runway9, thought this thread would make it for easy searching/updates for any events hence.

Heyy this is good.

Please do post a link to this thread in the old thread, else folks will think that the R9 meet fizzled out.

You may also conisder PMing members with the new link.

Cheers

Confirmed Participants
  1. Milecruncher + Wifey
  2. KKR2K2
  4. Ravveendrra + Family
Tentative Participants

1. Mobike008 +Wifey

Venue: Runway 9 (Medchal highway)

Date: Feb 8, 2009

Meet up venue: Shoppers stop (begumpet)/any other options

Time: ?????

Confirmed Participants
  1. Milecruncher + Wifey
  2. KKR2K2
  4. Ravveendrra + Family
Tentative Participants

1. Mobike008 +Wifey

Just getting this in our regular meet post format

:OT How about watching dev d tonight?

Team bhp CUG Movie meet!:D

Duh! I did post the new link in the other thread...strange it doesn't show...

Venue: Runway 9 (Medchal highway)

Date: Feb 8, 2009

Meet up venue: Shoppers stop (begumpet)/any other options

Time: 7 PM???

Confirmed Participants
  1. Milecruncher + Wifey
  2. KKR2K2
  4. Ravveendrra + Family
  5. Mindspeed
Tentative Participants

1. Mobike008 +Wifey

Just getting this in our regular meet post format

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal (Post 1160981)

If you have the tickets, please let me know. i'm game :D

Confirmed Participants
  1. Milecruncher + Wifey
  2. KKR2K2
  4. Ravveendrra + Family
Tentative Participants
  1. Mobike+Family
  2. Nagvasireddy+ family

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal (Post 1160981)

Rajesh, as discussed. I am game for Dev D for tonight 10:00pm or later show anywhere. If that does not work, i am also game for this movie on Sunday night 10:00pm or later anywhere. In any case, i am going for this movie on Sunday night.

If no tickets available in multiplexes for tonight, there is a small theatre near my house and we can watch it there if no qualms from folks.

So can we have a list of confirmed names who would like to go for this movie? I came to know that they are distributing a valuable product at the venue.

Another idea, is to go for a nice walk through " Industrial Exhibition " at Nampally on Sunday evening. For people from outside of Hyderabad, this is a must experience. It's like a huge mela with lots of food stalls and rides, PYT's etc.

Theodore, since you like rides, there are abundant rides for thrill seekers like you. But, please buy tickets to the ride ONLY after watching " Final Destination-3", if you know what i mean.:D
Confused what we are doing this weekend?lol:

Pandeyji.. the only one to confirm for dev d was anirudha(he had send me a pm)..

can't we watch dev d tommorrow evening/night.

sunday happens to be yours truely ka happy bday and also its my parents wedding anniversary( you can compliment my dad for his perfect timing,lol) want to spend time with my folks...

also its the wedding anniversary of mr and mrs theodore:D

so lets watch (if possible) dev d tommorrow,i am game to come anywhere!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal (Post 1161054)
Pandeyji.. the only one to confirm for dev d was anirudha(he had send me a pm)..

can't we watch dev d tommorrow evening/night.

sunday happens to be yours truely ka happy bday and also its my parents wedding anniversary( you can compliment my dad for his perfect timing,lol) want to spend time with my folks...

also its the wedding anniversary of mr and mrs theodore:D

so lets watch (if possible) dev d tommorrow,i am game to come anywhere!

What's happening?? Looks like Jan'09/Feb'09 seems like the month of celebrations for TBHP CUG folks.

Congrats in advance to Ferrari/Renault ( how diverse) cheerleader Mr.Rawal for his birthday on Sunday. My best wishes to your parents too.

Theodore, Happy Marriage Anniversary in advance. How many years of sufferings that you survived now?lol:

Many thanks for the advance wishes pandeyji,i will look out for them again on sunday..:)

pulsar56 is also game for dev d tommorrow ,so should i go ahead and book tickets for all of us?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobike008 (Post 1161043)
Another idea, is to go for a nice walk through " Industrial Exhibition " at Nampally on Sunday evening. For people from outside of Hyderabad, this is a must experience. It's like a huge mela with lots of food stalls and rides, PYT's etc.

Theodore, since you like rides, there are abundant rides for thrill seekers like you. But, please buy tickets to the ride ONLY after watching " Final Destination-3", if you know what i mean.:D

Is this something like the Trade Fair that happens @ Delhi?

I have seen FD3 and that is very much a possibility in terms of the way the rides are generally maintained in India.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobike008 (Post 1161082)
What's happening?? Looks like Jan'09/Feb'09 seems like the month of celebrations for TBHP CUG folks.

Theodore, Happy Marriage Anniversary in advance. How many years of sufferings that you survived now?lol:

Thanks Mate. Going to complete 3 years but if you ask my wife she will tell its more like 30!

Quote:

Originally Posted by theodore_ftw (Post 1161153)
Is this something like the Trade Fair that happens @ Delhi?

Yes, that's right. But, it's the mother of all exhibitions that ever get held in Hyderabad and happens each year from Jan 1st to Feb 15.

Until a few years ago, each year i use to visit the exhibition atleast 10-15 times for you know what and struck lucky a couple of times too.;)