Team-BHP - Bangalore Buddy's Meet on March 27 and 28 in Nagarhole. EDIT: Bookings closed for now
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Bangalore Buddy's Meet on March 27 and 28 in Nagarhole. EDIT: Bookings closed for now (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/75402-bangalore-buddys-meet-march-27-28-nagarhole-edit-bookings-closed-now.html)

Hi Guys, still fresh from the Yellagiri trip, here is an idea why don't we plan for a weekend trip & nightout-Jungle Safari in either Bandipur or Nagarahole National Park. We can do this in March end as more participation will be great fun... do post your comments and suggestions.:thumbs up

Sounds great. We can plan for this, but please fix up a date at the earliest.

Any specific reasons for the "night-out" ? Bandipur/Nagarahole can be covered in daytime and AFAIK are closed at night.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sdp1975 (Post 1729341)
Any specific reasons for the "night-out" ? Bandipur/Nagarahole can be covered in daytime and AFAIK are closed at night.

Yes it can be covered in day only but there are few resorts where we can stay and do gathering camp fire etc.. because going 220km seeing and come back same day will be hecktic and the early morning safari you don't want to miss..

I'm in if its a weekend trip.

In case you are planning for the trip during holi, I'll not be able to join as I'll be travelling to Mumbai for some important work.

Otherwise, count me in.

So finally someone has started a new thread.Thanks asdon.But the cost in jungle lodges like(jungle safari logde is 1500 per person per day).So have to take this into account.

Yes... I know been there 3 times..

Quote:

Originally Posted by asdon (Post 1729312)
Hi Guys, still fresh from the Yellagiri trip, here is an idea why don't we plan for a weekend trip & nightout-Jungle Safari in either Bandipur or Nagarahole National Park. We can do this in March end as more participation will be great fun... do post your comments and suggestions.:thumbs up

I am in.Even if its during the holi weekend I am in:D
And so is my family.

The nightout and campfire thing sounds real fun.

As deepak pointed out lets zero down on the dates first before any more planning as more people can confirm if the dates are known.

And I guess this time even Starter will make it.

I just hope Starter makes it this time. Will atleast get to see a gypsy in action. lol:

Posting 2 possible dates - 20th - 21 March or 27th - 28th March.
which ever will be more acceptable will do...:thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by shishir_bn (Post 1729403)
So finally someone has started a new thread.Thanks asdon.But the cost in jungle lodges like(jungle safari logde is 1500 per person per day).So have to take this into account.

There are some low budget places too. However you need to book before hand. Tents are much cheaper too. Just a suggestion.

Good idea.
Safari I doubt, with all trees dried up and brownish.
But the campfire and dinner seems tempting.

I might be travelling on the last two weekends in march, else I am in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alter_Ego (Post 1729451)
And I guess this time even Starter will make it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by preetam_KORG (Post 1729488)
I just hope Starter makes it this time. Will atleast get to see a gypsy in action. lol:

Hell yes! I am in for this trip.
Just tried everything possible, rubbing compound, polishing et. al. to try and remove some of the post OTR scars on my Gypsy. Realized in the end, it was all a waste. So, yep, you can see all action you want to. But, me being a newbie, would have to rely on Alter's behemoth to tow me out if am stuck somewhere :D
Cheers,
Deepak

Quote:

Originally Posted by starter (Post 1729749)
Hell yes! I am in for this trip.
Just tried everything possible, rubbing compound, polishing et. al. to try and remove some of the post OTR scars on my Gypsy. Realized in the end, it was all a waste. So, yep, you can see all action you want to. But, me being a newbie, would have to rely on Alter's behemoth to tow me out if am stuck somewhere :D
Cheers,
Deepak

As someone rightly said, those are battle marks. Let it be.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by beejay (Post 1729752)
As someone rightly said, those are battle marks. Let it be.:)

Hey Beejay,
Ya, you are right. Would you be coming as well? Would love to see your lovely 340!
Cheers,
Deepak