Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th December 2014, 15:19   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Rattle Queen - Hyundai Santa Fe 4WD. How to solve?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 197Horses View Post

I have no clue on how to make hyundai hear to this issue. Can you enlighten this?

Thank You

Go to this link http://m.hyundai.co.in/mobile/FeedbackService.aspx and post your complaint under quality complaint. Also provide a link of your thread on team-bhp. Remind them that you are tied into their brand and are suffering with their most expensive luxury vehicle which is least expected by anyone.

A rattle is something which annoys me a lot too and if it's a design issue which they can not rectify they should prove it by taking you for a ride in 2 or 3 other Santa FE ' s so that you can confirm the same rattle exists in those SUVs also.

It's always better to test drive a Santa FE which has done more miles as your vehicle or same. Don't check with vehicles less than your mileage. They can arrange for another customers vehicle for test drive purpose if they are really keen on solving your problem.

Since your vehicle is under warranty and is the crown jewel of Hyundais products , they should do everything they can to make you happy or they're going to loose some customers.
Old 5th December 2014, 17:56   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanjohn123 View Post
Go to this link http://m.hyundai.co.in/mobile/FeedbackService.aspx and post your complaint under quality complaint. Also provide a link of your thread on team-bhp. Remind them that you are tied into their brand and are suffering with their most expensive luxury vehicle which is least expected by anyone.

A rattle is something which annoys me a lot too and if it's a design issue which they can not rectify they should prove it by taking you for a ride in 2 or 3 other Santa FE ' s so that you can confirm the same rattle exists in those SUVs also.

It's always better to test drive a Santa FE which has done more miles as your vehicle or same. Don't check with vehicles less than your mileage. They can arrange for another customers vehicle for test drive purpose if they are really keen on solving your problem.

Since your vehicle is under warranty and is the crown jewel of Hyundais products , they should do everything they can to make you happy or they're going to loose some customers.
Thanks a lot for this link.
I will keep a link to this thread and also write to them properly about this issue.
I am sure this will help.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks