Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th November 2012, 09:38   #16
BHPian

Re: Hyundai i10 AT Sportz - Hyundai Stock / Brand Value in the Eyes of a customer

Hi ACM, It is surprising and worrisome to know about your AT issue that too in less than 2K kms. How is the observation of other i10 AT owners on the forum.

I have ASTA AT model with me since AUG 2008 and done about 17k exclusively within city though. So far there have been absolutely zero issues with this car eventhough it is used where I fear to take my other cars due to extremely bad roads. Lately the FE has also nudged up to around 9 kmpl compared to around 8 that I used to get earlier. There is some steering rack rattle over poor roads but I can live with that. Apart from that the car feels well put together and is the only second car that I have owned for more than 4 years (earlier was an Innova).

Please do keep us posted with your ownership developments. I hope you have nigglefree and happy ownership experience with this car.
Old 18th November 2012, 13:53   #17
BHPian

Re: Hyundai i10 AT Sportz - Hyundai Stock / Brand Value in the Eyes of a customer

I have had the i10 AT Sportz Kappa2 for more than two years now with zero reliability issues. The only problem which I faced was the knocking sound at low RPM's which got solved with an ECU update. The FE too has dramatically improved this winter - I'm now getting between 11-12 in city vis a vis the 8.5-9 I had been getting earlier. Wonder whether the 2 kpl increase is due to just reduction of AC use or whether the engine took its due time to open up.

The stock tyres are really skinny and gave me some shockers in the first two weeks post which I upgraded to 175/70/R13 A-Drives - much better control without the wheels fouling with the wells

Last edited by JishD : 18th November 2012 at 13:56. Reason: Tyre update

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks