Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 10th June 2016, 17:05   #16
Default Re: My Lieblingswagen - 2015 VW Polo MPi Comfortline

Originally Posted by McLaren Rulez View Post
Hello Bodhi, that's great to know. At the moment, the noise doesn't bother me or my dad at all so we're happy to leave it as it is but it looks like you've found a cheap and effective fix for those who care about the noise!

Congrats on two years with your Polo. Do put up an ownership report as 1.2 MPi reports are relatively rare on this forum
Thanks McLaren Rulez. I will surely try my best to put up an ownership report of my Polo(Kathleen) in this forum after finishing my college exam.
And I agree ownership reports of Polo 1.2 MPi are very rare in this forum!

Originally Posted by abhishek46 View Post
I didnot know things like these are available as accesories.
Since when is this available?

Also, is the benefit only during idle or during city/highway driving also?

Nevertheless, I will get this fixed in my car asap. My car is a 2012 model, hope it fits.
This material is not available as an accessories for Polo petrol, you've to order it from the service centre as an spare part.

This material will reduce the overall noise inside the cabin which comes from the engine. You'll still hear the engine noise but it will be much lesser than before.
On highway you'll hear the engine noise but at reduced rate as I said earlier! I'm personally very satisfied with the sound deadening material. Just tell them you want the heat insulation or sound deadening material which comes with the Polo diesel. It's a direct and very easy fit, even you can do it yourself.

Originally Posted by Samfromindia View Post
Lovely review of one of the most iconic hatches on our road today Wishing you thousands of happy miles with her. I am surprised to find that the replacement ORVMs for polo costs a hefty 6K+, while ones on my Ecosport (which has turn indicators plus blind spot view edges) costs 2.5K only. VW should really consider lowering the price of spares to a more sensible amount.

I believe the part of the diesel model will be an exact fit for the petrol one. The petrol polo is not silent, and this seems to do the trick. Will tell this to a friend who owns one.
Yes, it's an exact fit for Polo petrol as you have said. You can surely tell your friend if he owns the 1.2 MPi Polo about this material.
BODHI25 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2016, 14:10   #17
Senior - BHPian
Default Re: My Lieblingswagen - 2015 VW Polo MPi Comfortline

With the onset of the monsoons and lovely cool weather, playing Polo just got a lot more fun! And all the little things that we take for granted on modern cars such as windscreen defoggers and rear wash and wipe (remember, we're coming from an Omni that has neither!) as well as the not so little things like ABS make life for my dad a lot safer too.

Here are some pics from a recent trip to Gaganachukki, which is around 50 km from Mysore

My Lieblingswagen - 2015 VW Polo MPi Comfortline-743.jpg

My Lieblingswagen - 2015 VW Polo MPi Comfortline-749.jpg

My Lieblingswagen - 2015 VW Polo MPi Comfortline-img_20160703_095729.jpg

My Lieblingswagen - 2015 VW Polo MPi Comfortline-untitled.png

My Lieblingswagen - 2015 VW Polo MPi Comfortline-img_20160703_095721.jpg
McLaren Rulez is offline   Reply With Quote