Team-BHP - DRIVOBLOG® | Trainspection [HYD-MUM] (Special Railway Edition)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Travelogues (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/)
-   -   DRIVOBLOG® | Trainspection [HYD-MUM] (Special Railway Edition) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/73773-drivoblog-trainspection-hyd-mum-special-railway-edition.html)

Continued from: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...tion-live.html

--
Now A Train Journey on this [HYD-MUM] route can be really boring and all the more with hardly anybody charming enough to speak to.

And photographs? Clicking the same old boxes & lines?

From my numerous road trips on NH9, I could easily identify barrenness of the vegetation visible passing Gulbarga and felt no DRIVOBLOG could be made.

But then I decided otherwise. Let us understand a few things in this trip rather than the conventional and savor the visible least as well. But why am I typing all this.

Glance on! :)

"meri kahani, jpegs ki zubaani" :D

snores heard during this train journey :D :uncontrol

YouTube - snores heard during train journey

Another interesting Travalogue and some realistic pics of life and travel.Tirthankar,I admire your observation skills and the way you capture your imagination and translate the same to you camera lens

Yourstyle is seriously different and nice. Dont spend much time but watch and learn. Beautiful

beautiful captures and captions

Quote:

Originally Posted by magiceye (Post 1686222)
beautiful captures and captions

Quote:

Originally Posted by hillram (Post 1686150)
Tirthankar,I admire your observation skills

Thank You. The thoughts emanate LIVE! as I click those pictures. Sometimes pictures follow the thoughts too :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by maddy42 (Post 1686175)
Yourstyle is seriously different and nice. Dont spend much time but watch and learn. Beautiful

Exactly. The human mind grasps visuals faster than the texts. Its less stressful for the audience and the programming becomes short and one shot (uninterrupted).

But am sure some of my captions are stressful enough as they have hidden clues to the pictures.

Nice pictures and captions.

The picture of the train attendant goes to show that affluence is increasing and the fruits of development is slowly reaching far and wide

The photo showing WDP4 20027 has it's cousing below in a side view - WDG4. Both are EMD designed locos.

Hi basu,
Nice trainblog again. You make ordinary and mundane looking things special with your lens.
Nice details of Mr. Talpade. But may be we are still very far off calling India-truly shining.
Nice pictures and good observstion.

Basu, you should be made the marketing head for promoting Indian railways! It's been 5 years since I got into one and now I travel by train!

Awesome 'Trainoblog' :)

Basu,

Wonderful pictures and the narration makes it all the more interesting! Keep it up!

I miss the train journey's for sure and your write up makes me think that I should plan a train holiday with family in near future...for child's sake!!:)

Awesome thoughts penned along with the photos. Thanks for sharing

Quote:

Originally Posted by milindlk (Post 1686468)
The photo showing WDP4 20027 has it's cousing below in a side view - WDG4. Both are EMD designed locos.

Oh I thought they were identical in specs too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MileCruncher (Post 1686335)
Nice pictures and captions.

The picture of the train attendant goes to show that affluence is increasing and the fruits of development is slowly reaching far and wide

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fordmanchau (Post 1686500)
You make ordinary and mundane looking things special with your lens. Nice details of Mr. Talpade. But may be we are still very far off calling India-truly shining.

Yeah. I dont know about others but India is truly sparkling from the coins inside Mr. Talpade's wallet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pulsar56 (Post 1686512)
Basu, you should be made the marketing head for promoting Indian railways!

I just wish Railways gets a new born glamor factor.

Quote:

Originally Posted by getsurya (Post 1686529)
I miss the train journey's for sure and your write up makes me think that I should plan a train holiday with family in near future...for child's sake!!:)

It re-kindled the kid in me for sure.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by ambivalent_98 (Post 1691197)
Awesome thoughts penned along with the photos. Thanks for sharing

Photocasting the engrossments of a Boring Journey.

Basu, what another trainoblog? That's some nice pictures and narration photo's ki zubani.

Btw, Like others, i am curious when are you going to post the next logical road transport mode--Busoblog?:)