Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th March 2011, 10:30   #76
BHPian

Re: My Kanha episode

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysmokesleaves View Post
And the lesser said about Bandhavgarh forest guides the better. They are a big bunch of goofy locals who honestly dont know much and care less.

I totally disagree with you here. There are superb guides at Bandhavgarh.

We thoroughly enjoyed the experience of being in the forest but they need to start training the guides to TALK about all the other wildlife and the forest than just get to the TIGER POINT. Else, eventually they will only succeed in killing their own livelihood because the Tiger will be GONE.

Cheers,

Jay
Jay, i do not understand, why are you are blaming the guides for tiger centric, it is we made them to be tiger centric. If he shows a tiger then the ride is sucessful otherwise it is worthless. Whenver, anybody travelling to jungle, made the guides/drivers clear that i have come to see jungle then tiger. Then, It will be clear for both sides.

I know, no body gives way in any national parks when a tiger being sighted. If you are at the front, till things are fine and you are enjoying you do not want to give any chance to others to see but when problem comes we start blaming other.

And about gun and all. I am sure tigers are less and when you will shot the tiger, when it aproach you from 5 feet or 10 feet.

I do not have any hard feelings jay but i want to make everybody understand that when you are visitng jungle, make your plan clear to the guide/driver. If you want to see tiger, take the risk because once the tiger sighted there will be a traffic jam. Everybody break rules and their routes.

@Dillip - Superb captures man. Fantastics. You are lucky to see Kallu, the most handsome tiger, who is not sighted since October 2010.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks