Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd January 2011, 12:40   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Weekend trips - Pune

Hey isn't there a road from Sinhagad to Panshet which ultiamtely connects to this Lavasa place?
Old 15th January 2011, 23:12   #17
BHPian

Re: Weekend trips - Pune

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha1 View Post
Hey isn't there a road from Sinhagad to Panshet which ultiamtely connects to this Lavasa place?
I am not sure about these routes to Lavasa, you can consider me a new comer to Pune. Residents of Pune and other experienced members probably can provide guidance to other possible routes to Lavasa.

This thread is a small attempt from my side to list the near by places around Pune for a short and enjoyable drive and I intend to update as and when I cover more such destinations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
Tapri can't be explained. It can only be experienced. Make it to the next Tapri meet in and around Pune. Then you'll know what Tapri and Tapri meet is all about!
I am eager to attend any such future meets. Went through the updates regarding the recent Thane ... meet you guys had and I believe it was a great meet ! and was also interested to meet you guys at abc farm on SUN - but that meet I guess is somehow over ! also I couldn't confirm as I am working on this weekend (both today and tomm/Sun ).

Shall Keep an eye on the Meet thread and would drive down to the next possible meet at the earliest ( any meet in Feb`11 as there would be guest visiting me this month next week onwards).

Last edited by AvonA7 : 15th January 2011 at 23:13.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks