Team-BHP - Irt Dangerous Roads
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   4x4 Excursions (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-excursions/)
-   -   Irt Dangerous Roads (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-excursions/109576-irt-dangerous-roads.html)

The History channel (US) is airing the new season of Ice Road Truckers and this time it is from India.

Truckers from north America travel to India and put their driving skills to the test on the narrow, treacherous mountain roads that lead from Delhi to Shimla, then up to a hydroelectric dam construction site in the Himalayas.

View more about the show here:
IRT Deadliest Roads — History.com TV Episodes, Schedule, & Video

Show preview:
YouTube - Ice Road Truckers: Deadliest Roads Sneak Peek

View the entire season here :
YouTube - Jepp300's Channel

The timings on the website are ET. Can someone tell me the IST timings and on what day the show gets aired?

Wow seems very interesting. Im downloading the torrents. BTW have a look at the discussions on the website, quite funny some of them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prateekm (Post 2112788)
The timings on the website are ET. Can someone tell me the IST timings and on what day the show gets aired?

The show does not air in India. As a matter of fact, history channel does not even exist in India now. It has been replaced by Fox History and Entertainment.
You can watch the entire season on the youtube channel mentioned above.

I watched the first 2 episodes. Quite hilariouls how the Americans truckers were freaking out looking at the traffic. Drive to Manali and beyond

All Truck freaks,

Have a look at amazing video Full series from History channel

3 Drivers Taking survivor test on LPT1613's on Himalayan roads.

YouTube - IRT Deadliest Roads S01E02 Pushed To The Ledge Part 1

YouTube - IRT Deadliest Roads S01E02 Pushed To The Ledge Part 2

YouTube - IRT Deadliest Roads S01E02 Pushed To The Ledge Part 3

YouTube - IRT Deadliest Roads S01E02 Pushed To The Ledge Part 4

YouTube - IRT Deadliest Roads S01E02 Pushed To The Ledge Part 5

My God! That looks terrifying! Especially the truck falling off the edge...

Drivers - American
Spotters, Trucks, Roads, Traffic, everything else - Indian
Seeing Dynamat Xtreme inside a Tata truck's cabin for Damping - Out of this world!

this is much better compared to idiotic comedy on NBC called "outsourced".

This show is very entertaining, hilarious and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I can totally understand the truckers frustration regarding our lack of driving sense or for that matter common sense.

This is awesome keep posting the episodes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pri2 (Post 2113728)
This show is very entertaining, hilarious and keeps you on the edge of your seat.

edge of your seat? a female from the team fled from her seat and went to passenger seat lol:

Thanks a ton Pri2 for the Sneak Peek and The King for posting all the episodes. You guys got me glued to this and I ensured that I watched all the videos posted. Eagerly awaiting for more to come. Amazing.

Moreover, looks like I am in Love with LISA stupid:

Subscribing to this thread to keep myself abreast about the new episodes being posted here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by traveloholic (Post 2113884)
Thanks a ton Pri2 for the Sneak Peek and The King for posting all the episodes. You guys got me glued to this and I ensured that I watched all the videos posted. Eagerly awaiting for more to come. Amazing.

Moreover, looks like I am in Love with LISA stupid:

Subscribing to this thread to keep myself abreast about the new episodes being posted here.

I too am in love with Lisa :D she is simply awesome! I like how Rick loses his cool and reacts. Not to forget his spotter Abdul who teaches him to swear in Hindi.

BTW 3 episodes have already been aired. The 4th episode airs next week. You can subscribe to this youtube channel and view all the episodes and get updates.

Guys i did have a look at the sneak preview a couple of days back. A friend had posted this video in his facebook. I was blown away by the lack of lane discipline in our contry. The kind of near miss these trcukers have and those over taking riskly on the mountain road are nicely explained. Expect for the language part (colurful words used by the truckers and the spotters teaching them hindi words) I am sure these truckers wont have experienced a ride like this ever in their life.