Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Excursions
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd December 2011, 19:19   #1

Landrover Defender Winter Trip

Hi, Should you like to come along for snow ploughing in Sangla Valley around christmas, then let me know. I know short notice,but that how it is ! Minimum 4X4, Low range, Hitch points in front and rear of vehicle, snow gear and courage ! This is no fool hardy, but with respect to nature and to enjoy the country we live in. Forget Sunburn Fest in Goa - think Snowburn !!
Old 26th December 2011, 14:03   #2
BHPian

Re: Landrover Defender Winter Trip

Hi,

did you manage to go for the trip? A write up/ photographs would be great if you did manage to go.

cheers
indianrunner is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th December 2011, 15:14   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hi Harvinder, just saw this thread right now. So did you make the trip. Please post a report of this trip with pictures and experiences. Will be a pleasure to go through especially those like me, who have never encountered Snow as a terrain.
V-16 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd March 2012, 21:52   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianrunner View Post
Hi,

did you manage to go for the trip? A write up/ photographs would be great if you did manage to go.

cheers
Well, Done couple of trips. Infact, Jalori (connecting Rampur to Kullu, Himachal Pradesh) pass was closed due to snow. Crossed that.
Cheers!
Harvinder Sekhon
Old 3rd March 2012, 22:01   #5

Yes, infact, did couple winter trips. Crossed snowbound closed Jalori Pass - connecting Rampur with Kullu, Himachal Pradesh. Posted picture of Landrover Defender.
Cheers !

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianrunner View Post
Hi,

cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarvinderSekhon View Post
Hi, Should you like to come along for snow ploughing in Sangla Valley around christmas, then let me know. I know short notice,but that how it is ! Minimum 4X4, Low range, Hitch points in front and rear of vehicle, snow gear and courage ! This is no fool hardy, but with respect to nature and to enjoy the country we live in. Forget Sunburn Fest in Goa - think Snowburn !!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks