Team-BHP - Jeep thrills - Munnar offroading
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   4x4 Excursions (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-excursions/)
-   -   Jeep thrills - Munnar offroading (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-excursions/49937-jeep-thrills-munnar-offroading.html)

Dear All,

All those interested for the Munnar trip planned for this 13th,

Please start posting your names immd

So that we can work out the stay for you,
best regards
Vinay thomas

Vinay, can we have little more details like start/end time, tent/room options, etc.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai (Post 1076953)
Vinay, can we have little more details like start/end time, tent/room options, etc.

I second that. Is this a one day or a two day affair? And what are the rates for entry etc?

I would be interested provided i finish off my 540 work by then. Its already running weeks late. My hometown is Munnar, let me know if you need any local help.

Thats 3 from cochin who are interested. I know of a few more who'd like to come.Some more details would be much appreciated.

I am in with 7 other friends

Rejo

I am in if details about OTR is provided. anybody going to munnar OTR from bangalore let me know.

Yup, Details please? And is the event open only to Mahindra vehicles or any 4x4?

Quote:

Originally Posted by headers (Post 1077909)
Yup, Details please? And is the event open only to Mahindra vehicles or any 4x4?

yup!! they are open to all kind of vechiles :)
but 4WD preferred...

Dear All,

This mail is for the all those comming outside kerala,

As per the info the recce is to be done, there are few issues to be closed,

I had a discussion with a member from Chennai / mangalore & at bangalore,

we feel the time is too short & driving 600 km one way will not be fruitful if things are not organised 100%,

As per suggestion it makes more sense for us to be there in jan 23rd to 26th,

we get to take part in the Great escape & the next day we can have the Jeep thrill otr,

This way the boys form Kerela will have ample time to organise in advance on the route & i will also be able to organise the stay for the most of us, I will be talking the High range club, this is one of the oldest clubs in the country, a nice place for all of to stay with our family too,

All kind of jeeps will be allowed for the MGE, The next day we can have all 4X4 makes,

For the kerala Jeepers they can very much go for the OTR next week, this way they will be able to work out the all details.

please review the above,

This is my suggestion,

Best regards
Vinay thomas
---------------------------------------------
Quote:

Originally Posted by headers (Post 1077909)

That makes sense Vinay. Thanks.Still a little disappointed because I was looking forward to 13th dec. Hopefully, the kerala guys will do a recce like you said.
@people doing the recce-if its not too much of a hassle, please let us know via this thread.

Just received a mail saying Munnar OTR is on, terrain will be difficult with highest point 7500ft above sea level itseems.
anybody still intersted from bangalore of going to munnar OTR

Hey, heard a news that this event is on as planned earlier, any info on that?

Even I got a mail it is ON, so guys anybodys is planning from bangalore.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJ3b (Post 1076936)
Dear All,

All those interested for the Munnar trip planned for this 13th,

Please start posting your names immd

So that we can work out the stay for you,
best regards
Vinay thomas

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sha (Post 1080479)
Just received a mail saying Munnar OTR is on, terrain will be difficult with highest point 7500ft above sea level itseems.
anybody still intersted from bangalore of going to munnar OTR

I would be interested. But I don't own any 4X4. Just love it!
So if any of you kind-hearted people can offer me a ride, I am game. We can share the costs. I am game for that!

Please let me know about it

Regards
Pavan