Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th June 2023, 09:36   #1
BHPian

Thar modification workshops in Jaipur

Hi,
I am planning to get a few modifications done to my Thar. Any recommendations for good shops for the same in Jaipur?
Old 28th June 2023, 10:09   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Thar modification workshops in Jaipur

My suggestion would be to drive 4-hours to Gurgaon where you will find top-quality outlets like Bimbra. Azad4x4 also has presence there. Not too far away are shops like AutoPsyche in Delhi, and an overwhelming bunch of options for rims & tyres in Delhi-Gurgaon. You'll get lost in the sheer number of wheel options.

Go on, enjoy the road-trip in your Thar and come back in a modified one. Start with Bimbra - almost 50% of the accessories / mods in my Thar are from them. Top quality provider with top quality installation.
GTO is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 28th June 2023, 18:10   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Thar modification workshops in Jaipur

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
My suggestion would be to drive 4-hours to Gurgaon where you will find top-quality outlets like Bimbra
Bimbra in Gurgaon did some very good work for me and I have spent real money there.

A good modification begins with good communication of EXACTLY what you want done. I ask for a written itemization.
It clears up a lot of fuzzy thinking and misunderstanding. If the mech runs into unforeseen difficulties and expenses, I try to follow the same procedure...things can more easily be negotiated if you write things down.
DirtyDan is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks