Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st June 2011, 18:08   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: OME Leaf Springs for the Gypsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy-Boy View Post
Guys ...
I had installed OME's in my friends Blue gypsy (which he subsequently sold) and I also know another friend who has the OME's.
The second gypsy is green and has been quite regular in chikmaglur/sakleshpur and coorg OTR's. The behaviour of the OME's on road and off road is very good and I have ordered another set for another Gypsy (not mine - a friends)
Hey Ajay,
Long time, how are you?
I had a question about these OME springs Ajay. Since you know a few who have them, do you think these would also need re-cambering after some months of use?
Thanks,
Deepak
Old 2nd June 2011, 10:00   #17
BHPian

Re: OME Leaf Springs for the Gypsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starter View Post
Hey Ajay,
Long time, how are you?
I had a question about these OME springs Ajay. Since you know a few who have them, do you think these would also need re-cambering after some months of use?
Thanks,
Deepak
I am fine ... been busy with work
Both the gypsy's have not needed any recambering. The blue one is a city mall crawler while the green is a wild beast (with ARB lockers F+R, winch etc etc).

Quote:
Originally Posted by headers View Post
Ajay, hi, can i get the polyurethane bush kit alone? price? thanx
I think you can get the PU bush kit. You need 4 kits and this will cost ~6.5K (~1.6K per kit)

Oh yeah BTW the front leaf springs will cost you ~12K and the rear ~13K - please note these are today's prices and are subject to change with changes in the exchange rate.
Had also forgot to mention the kit comes with a new 4 pc U-bolt kit

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks