Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th July 2011, 11:04   #16
BHPian

Re: Build No-007 (410W into a lil monster)

Patience was tested, muscles were flexed, lunches were skipped, Sleep was deprived and I was in love. Love for a drive, love for the Gypsy

This was one of the most promising builds I have ever done, Right from the scratch till the end where the last bolt was fixed, I am proud to say I did them all by myself. I stripped this baby, bathe her up and dressed her with new clothes, shoes and some nice make up. And did she make me proud, hell yeah, Gets heads turned everywhere she goes and doing 500 kms in just 6 hrs is just some of her capabilities. 60degree hills are just a piece of cake for her and she makes a Mitsubishi Pajero pee in its pants.

All thanks to my bestest Buddy Sweety, Bro’s, EPPI guys and the People who worked with me during the build.

Special thanks to Pradeep from Prad 4x4, Aman of Auto Attitudes and Viji from Swastik Fab.Build No-007 (410W into a lil monster)-img_0381.jpg

I have had my share of fun and thus I hang in my boots, until next time, adios

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0381.JPG
Views:	2099
Size:	808.2 KB
ID:	572977

Build No-007 (410W into a lil monster)-img_0380.jpg

Build No-007 (410W into a lil monster)-img_0375.jpg

Build No-007 (410W into a lil monster)-img_0376.jpg

Build No-007 (410W into a lil monster)-img_0378.jpg

Build No-007 (410W into a lil monster)-collage.jpg
nanju is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 6th July 2011, 12:02   #17
BHPian

The time and patience you invested had really paid you off nanju, it surely looks stunning :-), congratulations on the build and the transformation you have given onto your love, from shy to svelte.
Old 6th July 2011, 12:58   #18
Team-BHP Support

Very good looking but are you running the rims ulta? I dont think its a good idea at all. Nice color choice.
Old 6th July 2011, 16:49   #19
BHPian

DeClutch 4X4 - Thanks Buddy

Jaggu - Thanks on the color bit and the rims are not ulta, those are fused rims my twin got them done at pune.
Old 6th July 2011, 17:36   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanju View Post
Patience was tested, muscles were flexed, lunches were skipped, Sleep was deprived and I was in love. Love for a drive, love for the Gypsy

This was one of the most promising builds I have ever done, Right from the scratch till the end where the last bolt was fixed, I am proud to say I did them all by myself. I stripped this baby, bathe her up and dressed her with new clothes, shoes and some nice make up. And did she make me proud, hell yeah, Gets heads turned everywhere she goes and doing 500 kms in just 6 hrs is just some of her capabilities. 60degree hills are just a piece of cake for her and she makes a Mitsubishi Pajero pee in its pants.

All thanks to my bestest Buddy Sweety, Bro’s, EPPI guys and the People who worked with me during the build.

Special thanks to Pradeep from Prad 4x4, Aman of Auto Attitudes and Viji from Swastik Fab.Attachment 572977

Hey buddy , Thats a nice gypsy , your efforts have got you good results . Congrats . I think you should get her some nice shoes buddy.
Old 7th July 2011, 12:25   #21
BHPian

Hi nanju,

Nicelooking gypsy.

Have you changed the engine from th 410 carb to any other in the pics or is that going to be a future prospect.

How much did you pay for the bumper and the snorkler. Where was the snorkler picked up from an how much did it cost. Where is the work taking place, hich garage?

Do keep me posted.

Quote:

Special thanks to Pradeep from Prad 4x4, Aman of Auto Attitudes and Viji from Swastik Fab.Attachment 572977

Attachment 572977

Attachment 572978

Attachment 572979

Attachment 572980

Attachment 572981

Attachment 572982
Old 7th July 2011, 14:04   #22
Senior - BHPian

Nice Gypsy. Love the colour.

So both the brothers have been bitten by the Gypsy bug ! You'll have got the same bumpers & fog lights. What engine is this running ?
Old 8th July 2011, 11:33   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-jay View Post
Hi nanju,

Nicelooking gypsy.

Have you changed the engine from th 410 carb to any other in the pics or is that going to be a future prospect.

How much did you pay for the bumper and the snorkler. Where was the snorkler picked up from an how much did it cost. Where is the work taking place, hich garage?

Do keep me posted.
Thanks Ajay, The baby is still running on the 410 engine, have plans to upgrade to1.8 isuzu petrol, untill then its the same heart. The snorkel was procured by my twin from pune, and I built the snorkel pipe by myself. The bumper was also sourced by my twin from Blr. It was done by Pradeep of Prad4x4 equipments (Cadver Prad in Teambhp). Rest of the thing I did them myself, no garage or Tuners place. Gear box was done in blr at my rally mech's place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karizma9292 View Post
Hey buddy , Thats a nice gypsy , your efforts have got you good results . Congrats . I think you should get her some nice shoes buddy.
Thanks Karishma. I am running her in AT tires and they are relatively new. 4 months Old. I am Not planning for MT tires at present. No plans for Alloys either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiat_tarun View Post
Nice Gypsy. Love the colour.

So both the brothers have been bitten by the Gypsy bug ! You'll have got the same bumpers & fog lights. What engine is this running ?
Thanks tarun, my bumpers are a lil different from Amrth's and hey I sent him those fog lamps . Its running on stock 410 engine with complete headers kit.
Old 8th July 2011, 21:46   #24
Senior - BHPian

Please do some serious thinking about the hood.

overall an outstanding job. nice choice of color too.
Old 10th July 2011, 16:14   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirAlec View Post
Please do some serious thinking about the hood.

overall an outstanding job. nice choice of color too.
Thanks Alec.. Let me think about the hood later, no monie to spend now
Old 10th July 2011, 22:57   #26
BHPian

Hi Nanju

I think your snorkel looks big and odd coz it is mounted pointing upwards. Just make it point straight and it will look way better. In other words make the top of the snorkel parallel to the road.

Quote:

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks