Team-BHP - pics: Finally Unleashed..my 3 new off-roading weapons
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   4x4 Vehicles (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/)
-   -   pics: Finally Unleashed..my 3 new off-roading weapons (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/34444-pics-finally-unleashed-my-3-new-off-roading-weapons.html)

promised u'll an offroading gala in goa this year ..but was cancelled cause cars were not prepared...anyways before we take all the beast offroading again..thougth ill share pictures of my three new or should i say old machines...
all work has been done in india by family itself

random pics

wonderful machines there!sure u'll have a gala time offroading.

You have a fabulous collection Mate.

I have a few questions:
1) The hummer in the pic is a LHD. Did you have a lot of difficulty importing them to India?

2) Share some pics of the VW Beetle convertible in the pic below.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtreme power (Post 693420)

Welcome back Allan after a long time. So H1 is out now...:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ford Rocam (Post 693463)
Welcome back Allan after a long time. So H1 is out now...:)

yes sir..
was out sailing..
just got back......
on bed rest 4 now..suffered a bike accident on the 1098

Awesome! Those machines look good!
Hope your injuries aren't too bad... Wish you a speedy recovery!
:thumbs up

While you recover, can I take take care of your weapons. I will make sure they dont rust sitting at one place. If yes, wish you a super slow recovery. Just kidding , take care :)

Damn, that looks like an ex-camel trophy Landie. Whats the scoop man?

wow truely a off road experience with these beasts.. wish you a speedy recovery

wow, particularly i liked the defender. H1 is cool too you are a lucky man to have off road gods with you!!!

Old Rangie, Landie and Humvee...very nice indeed. :) Get well soon..

The mighty Hummer H1, no less! Congrats xtreme_power. Knowing you and your family, the H1 will be exploited to the fullest of its capability too.

EDIT : Thats an immaculate W111 Mercedes :Shockked: ! Please let me know if you want to sell it.....my father used to drive one in the 60's and I'd love to gift it to him.

Man!! That's some machinery. After your last thread on offroading in the himalayas, I can't wait for this one. Have fun.

Super nice! Now when are you going off-roading?? Would like to see some bigger pics of the machines out in their habitat!

Drool, drool & some more drool..! What awesome machines man. The LR just looks so delicious..

One of the machines carry a Delhi number. Whenever you plan to off-road in this part of the country, do make it a point to keep us in the loop..

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtreme power (Post 693420)
promised u'll an offroading gala in goa this year ..but was cancelled cause cars were not prepared...anyways before we take all the beast offroading again..thougth ill share pictures of my three new or should i say old machines...
all work has been done in india by family itself