Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th July 2009, 14:48   #1
BHPian

1965 Cj3b Lhd

I work near ITPL Bangalore. From last couple of days i was noticing this jeep which was parked inside a showroom. Today decided to check it out. Its a 1965 WILLY'S CJ3B LHD with hurricane petrol engine. He has several other exotic cars as well. The body looks great. And he was kind enough to start the engine for me. Man what a sound!!!! Interiors are neat and needless to say a working 4WD. I took some pictures but my mobile camera image resolution setting were minimum . The pictures are too small to post here. now comes the price part, he is quoting 4L. And i think it is negotiable to a good extend. if anyone are interested just PM me i will give you the directions. Man petrol LHDs are awesome!!!!

PS: will try to get some good shots if anyone are interested.

Thanks
--Sree--

Last edited by sreerajunnithan : 8th July 2009 at 14:50.
Old 8th July 2009, 15:19   #2
Senior - BHPian

Great price. Wonder how much will I get for my RHD, fully restored, off road capable Cj3b with an original pristine condition Hurricane Engine, its a 1960 model.
Attached Thumbnails
1965 Cj3b Lhd-cj2b-010.jpg  

Last edited by desertfox : 8th July 2009 at 15:20.
Old 8th July 2009, 15:28   #3
BANNED

Even if the price is not affordable, drooling is free. Waiting for the pics.
Old 8th July 2009, 15:33   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertfox View Post
Great price. Wonder how much will I get for my RHD, fully restored, off road capable Cj3b with an original pristine condition Hurricane Engine, its a 1960 model.
the seats, the steering wheel and combination switches on the steering column are spoiling this one.
Old 12th October 2009, 14:26   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreerajunnithan View Post
I work near ITPL Bangalore. From last couple of days i was noticing this jeep which was parked inside a showroom. Today decided to check it out. Its a 1965 WILLY'S CJ3B LHD with hurricane petrol engine. He has several other exotic cars as well. The body looks great. And he was kind enough to start the engine for me. Man what a sound!!!! Interiors are neat and needless to say a working 4WD. I took some pictures but my mobile camera image resolution setting were minimum . The pictures are too small to post here. now comes the price part, he is quoting 4L. And i think it is negotiable to a good extend. if anyone are interested just PM me i will give you the directions. Man petrol LHDs are awesome!!!!

Thanks
--Sree--
Dude Get us the pics please.... Cant wait to see it. Anyt other information you have on it.

Cheers
Old 12th October 2009, 15:54   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by allana13 View Post
Dude Get us the pics please.... Cant wait to see it. Anyt other information you have on it.

Cheers
Its a dead deal, it's been already sold when i showed up with my SLR there

Thanks
--Sree--
Old 12th October 2009, 16:00   #7
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

yes - lovely showroom - nice people too. this would be classic automotives located near that Savannah restaurant.
Ive seen the old jeep there along with some other superbeasts like that Bentley Eight etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreerajunnithan View Post

Thanks
--Sree--
Old 12th October 2009, 16:01   #8
Senior - BHPian

Damn.I was scrolling down hoping to see the pictures. Too bad :(
Old 12th October 2009, 16:05   #9
Senior - BHPian

Note from Team BHP Support:

Since the car in question is sold, this thread is now closed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks