Team-BHP - My 4x4: Should i take it along?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   4x4 Vehicles (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/)
-   -   My 4x4: Should i take it along? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/79504-my-4x4-should-i-take-along-4.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinod_nookala (Post 1841168)
....My role for now is in great escapes and will eventually lead to marketing and promotion of 4wd vehicles. Yes, giving market feedback on 4wd vehicles is also what i am expecting to do. Lets hope for the best and long way to go.

Wow, that's GREAT to know. So now we can see some nice OTR routes from MGE that would actually require 4x4. clap:.

Man, that's a good job to have. Are there more positions open . I can get my CV ready -- just in case :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by khan_sultan (Post 1841264)
Wow, that's GREAT to know. So now we can see some nice OTR routes from MGE that would actually require 4x4. clap:.

Man, that's a good job to have. Are there more positions open . I can get my CV ready -- just in case :D

Khan,
One thing immediately on my priority list is to have two separate tracks for 2wd cars and 4wd SUV's. Hence no one would complain and the event will become a little more challenging but nothing close to what we have in JT. The idea here is a little different.

Once i settle down i would need plenty of views from experienced guys like you to see how can we make such events even better! I will float a thread once i think it is appropriate.

Well regarding the position, it isn't open for Gypsy ownerslol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinod_nookala (Post 1841383)
Well regarding the position, it isn't open for Gypsy owners

Sad VN my friend, If only you listened to Gypsy Owners, you'll know what you are missing..

You need benchmarks and we set them :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by headers (Post 1841721)
Sad VN my friend, If only you listened to Gypsy Owners, you'll know what you are missing..

You need benchmarks and we set them :thumbs up

agree: Very true, Gypsy is the bench mark for light weight nimble 4x4clap:. Its a challenge for M&M to bring back an off roader as light as Gypsy with current emission norms. Your point taken. Benchmark is still the 3B in terms of off road ability though:-PP

Vinod all the best for new job hope atleast an offroader will plan next MGE.

I might have missed it somewhere in the thread but when are you planning to come down? It is easiest to simply drive down. leave around 4:00pm and stop at bangalore. leave at 4:00am and have breakfast at the ghar dhaba past rannebennur. have lunch at hubli or even kolhapur and then straight shot to mumbai.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinod_nookala (Post 1841168)
My role for now is in great escapes and will eventually lead to marketing and promotion of 4wd vehicles. Yes, giving market feedback on 4wd vehicles is also what i am expecting to do. Lets hope for the best and long way to go.

Holy cow, and I thought this was a routine job change. Ok, so the MGEs are going to get interesting again.clap:

Vinod, congrats ,Wish you all the best. i planned to catch you in TPC this year, OK no problem i will catch you on my way to Jodhpur in June.

Hey Congratz man, this is indeed a great news. Wishing you all the very best. :)

Dear Vinod - FINALLY, WELCOME TO MUMBAI! You will love it. After all, it is my birthplace and my home.

Thakur Complex Kandivli East is the best place to stay if you want to avoid daily traffic.

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sha (Post 1841864)
Vinod all the best for new job hope atleast an offroader will plan next MGE.

Hope to see you in MGE soon, Welcome!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari (Post 1841976)
I might have missed it somewhere in the thread but when are you planning to come down? It is easiest to simply drive down. leave around 4:00pm and stop at bangalore. leave at 4:00am and have breakfast at the ghar dhaba past rannebennur. have lunch at hubli or even kolhapur and then straight shot to mumbai.

Hey,
I may be in Mumbai by either 3rd or on 10th. Depends upon relieving formalities of my present organization! Will fly this time. Will drive down my Wagon R and truck my Jeep after about 4 months when my family joins me in Mumbai. Thanks for the route. Will follow the same and take further inputs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai (Post 1842001)
Holy cow, and I thought this was a routine job change. Ok, so the MGEs are going to get interesting again.clap:

Hopefully Samurai! The MGE team has been doing a good job and have been successful in building a customer connect. We together as a team look forward to spice it up the true Jeeper's way. But please don't expect the obstacles difficulty level anywhere close to JT, here we may have to deal with unknown crowd whose skills are unknown. Safety is of utmost importance.

Quote:

Originally Posted by swastikviji (Post 1842237)
Vinod, congrats ,Wish you all the best. i planned to catch you in TPC this year, OK no problem i will catch you on my way to Jodhpur in June.

Hopefully catch you up at TPC too, but too early to promise as i do not know my schedule yet.
Whats brewing Vijji? Any expedition to Jodhpur or a regular family trip?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaggu (Post 1842336)
Hey Congratz man, this is indeed a great news. Wishing you all the very best. :)

Thank you Jaggu:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by DHABHAR.BEHRAM (Post 1842365)
Dear Vinod - FINALLY, WELCOME TO MUMBAI! You will love it. After all, it is my birthplace and my home.

Thakur Complex Kandivli East is the best place to stay if you want to avoid daily traffic.

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar

Thank you so much sir! You are a veteran and hence i will seek your advise from time to time. Yes, Thakur complex would be on my priority list first.

Dear Vinod,
Your new job description seems like a fairy tale for an offroader.
A real dream job and am sure you would enjoy doing it every moment!
Congratulations and wish you luck on the new job!
Cheers,
Deepak

Quote:

Originally Posted by starter (Post 1842775)
Dear Vinod,
Your new job description seems like a fairy tale for an offroader.
A real dream job and am sure you would enjoy doing it every moment!
Congratulations and wish you luck on the new job!
Cheers,
Deepak

Thank you Deepak! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinod_nookala (Post 1841734)
agree: Very true, Gypsy is the bench mark for light weight nimble 4x4clap:. Its a challenge for M&M to bring back an off roader as light as Gypsy with current emission norms. Your point taken. Benchmark is still the 3B in terms of off road ability though:-PP

Hi Vinod,
May be you can accomodate a open class in the MGE Extreme and a few more vehicles to add to the Mahindras or include the Xylos (I got one @ home) .....

Prithvi

Quote:

Originally Posted by King413 (Post 1842834)
Hi Vinod,
May be you can accomodate a open class in the MGE Extreme and a few more vehicles to add to the Mahindras or include the Xylos (I got one @ home) .....

Prithvi

Xylo as far as i know is also welcome at MGE's. Honestly i am yet to attend a MGE myself to understand what it is up to. Well, about open class it is a strategic decision, guys up at the top will have to take a call. As i said more than an off road event MGE is a customer connect activity with its existing customers- FOR NOW!

p.s- I like you idea of MGE " Extreme"clap: