Team-BHP - Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/171097-team-bhp-official-gear-zippered-hoodies-v2-0-a-13.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by audioholic (Post 3870041)
Sorry if this sounds very redundant, but I was one of the first to order the personalised hoodie and even now the order hasn't been despatched. Been eagerly waiting”

Patience my friend, it's on it's way. As Rehaan mentioned before, they've to print the hoodies in lots and that's what taking time. Best thing to do now is to stop thinking about it and concentrate on Facebook, Twitter and Team-BHP (and other unimportant things like work); when the package does arrive, you'll be taken by surprise (that's what I'm doing). Try it, totally worth it :D

In many ways Rehaan is like Santa Claus every December :D

Thanks Rehaan & team. received my white hoodie on Friday. Very quick and prompt delivery. Golden quality standards of lining, stitching, zippering and threading.

Would love to have a black hoodie. But, seems like black colored hoodies are out of stock. (From L size upwards). It would be nice to know when they are available by an automated PM. Thanks. clap:

Kudos to Rehaan and his teamclap:. Received the V10 white personalized hoodie on Friday.
Perfect fit! Thank you :)

-AJ7

Mine shows "Awaiting Fulfillment" too. Hoping to get it by 24th, in-time for Christmas.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronH4WK (Post 3870120)
Patience my friend, it's on it's way. As Rehaan mentioned before, they've to print the hoodies in lots and that's what taking time. Best thing to do now is to stop thinking about it and concentrate on Facebook, Twitter and Team-BHP (and other unimportant things like work); when the package does arrive, you'll be taken by surprise (that's what I'm doing). Try it, totally worth it :D

In many ways Rehaan is like Santa Claus every December :D

That is what I try to do. I refrain myself from looking at the status till evening, but then I feel, thats it, I have to check. Then after checking, leave home sad. And next day again I wake up with the feeling that I will not check it till the parcel comes home, but again by evening, I go home sad.

Now I am used to that cycle. So I am good now. :uncontrol

But on a serious note, kudos to Rehaan for even taking up the task to print so much of personalized hoodies on such a short span. I placed the order on 7th itself, but I know it will be a herculean task for Rehan, So I will wait for as much as time required for Rehan to print the same (even though I will go home sad everyday evening (emotional blackmailing to Rehan to get my hoodie fast :D ))

Quote:

Originally Posted by petrol_power (Post 3870625)
That is what I try to do. I refrain myself from looking at the status till evening, but then I feel, thats it, I have to check. Then after checking, leave home sad. And next day again I wake up with the feeling that I will not check it till the parcel comes home, but again by evening, I go home sad.

Now I am used to that cycle. So I am good now. :uncontrol

But on a serious note, kudos to Rehaan for even taking up the task to print so much of personalized hoodies on such a short span. I placed the order on 7th itself, but I know it will be a herculean task for Rehan, So I will wait for as much as time required for Rehan to print the same (even though I will go home sad everyday evening (emotional blackmailing to Rehan to get my hoodie fast :D ))

Exactly my situation. :D

Last year I waited for a week only to receive the message that due to unfortunate incident of fire, hoodies won't be sent anymore

I hope I get it before this weekend since I am planning for a trip.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashir (Post 3870662)
Last year I waited for a week only to receive the message that due to unfortunate incident of fire, hoodies won't be sent anymore

OMG ! You just successfully added oil to the burning fire. :thumbs up

Now I will check for the status on mornings also.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildy (Post 3870482)
Would love to have a black hoodie. But, seems like black colored hoodies are out of stock. (From L size upwards). It would be nice to know when they are available by an automated PM. Thanks. clap:

Rehaan says Pre-orders should open soon. Subscribe to this thread to stay updated!

Anyone getting personalised black hoodies ? Had placed order on the 7th. Still awaiting fulfilment. Also ordered a white non-personalised one with it. I know they mentioned 2-10 days, but still getting impatient (excited rather) !

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackwasp (Post 3870715)
Anyone getting personalised black hoodies ? Had placed order on the 7th. Still awaiting fulfilment. Also ordered a white non-personalised one with it. I know they mentioned 2-10 days, but still getting impatient (excited rather) !

No luck mate, ordered on the same date as you. Looks like we have to wait a few more days. On a side note, my fingernails are bitten to a bad condition.... 😛

Yippie! Received my hoodie today, though not without some drama! First thing first- the hoodie. Excellent quality, reasonably thick, nice fit and great print quality. Great work! Loved it to the core. Come Saturday and I will flaunt it at the office.

Now, about the drama... It was shipped by speedpost. Though FedEx has its presence at my place but I got the option of only speed post while ordering. While tracking the status in the morning, I was shocked to see that the status showed delivered but no one at my place had received it (I had given the address of my in laws for delivery). Asked the apartment guard but he said no one turned up for any delivery. I immediately took some time off from my office and headed to the post office.
Upon reaching there and scouting through the usual settings of a Govt. office, I finally met the delivery boy of the concerned area. Told him the entire story and he calmy told me to wait. After a wait of 5-10 mins. he turned up with my package. When I asked that why was the parcel marked delivered, he said that this is their system in an annoying tone. In my mind, I said to myself that this is the last time I am dealing with speed post.

Probably they mark it delivered without going out for delivery so that the worried customer himself comes to collect the parcel and the lazy people at the post office don't have to do anything. Good job to have I guess.

However, I got my fantastic hoodie and am happy about it.

Thank you team.

Quote:

Originally Posted by saket77 (Post 3870840)
Yippie! Received my hoodie today, though not without some drama! First thing first- the hoodie. Excellent quality, reasonably thick, nice fit and great print quality. Great work! Loved it to the core. Come Saturday and I will flaunt it at the office.

Congrats bhaiya for the Hoodie!!

Though I ordered on the same day, just 4 hours after you, I am still awaiting the shipment mail. The only solace is the "2-10 days shipment clause", and 10 days is still not over, so there is still some hope . Whenever I shiver due to the cold, I read that statement again :D

Quote:

Now, about the drama... It was shipped by speedpost. Though FedEx has its presence at my place but I got the option of only speed post while ordering.
Somehow this thing struck me while ordering. However, we keep offering something or the other as "tip" to our delivery boy( actually an uncle :uncontrol ), so he is more than happy to visit us, sometimes even with a wrong package!!

Eagerly awaiting the hoodie. But for the superb quality, you do have to wait for a little bit longer, just like our TBHP reviews.

Regards,
Shashi

My order of a black hoodie dated 7th Dec is still awaiting fulfillment.
I hope i have not been missed somewhere in the muddle.lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by nkghai (Post 3870923)
My order of a black hoodie dated 7th Dec is still awaiting fulfillment.
I hope i have not been missed somewhere in the muddle.lol:

I'm waiting since 6th Dec 4:29PM..still 'awaiting fulfilment' lol: