Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th September 2022, 15:19   #1171

Re: You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ...

When going through your mail, you open the teamBHP newsletter and start reading and go down the rabbit hole, only to arrive back after an hour and you now have to work
sentifool is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th September 2022, 09:42   #1172
BHPian

When you go to the browser and you start typing team-bhp.com spontaneously without even realising, whether this the site you want to go actually!
sgmuser is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 29th September 2022, 20:04   #1173

When your son walks by in your make-shift "office" in your home, and most of the time, is able to correctly guess that it is Team-BHP I am browsing !
prakma is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th September 2022, 20:43   #1174
BHPian

Just came across this thread when idly clicking the New Posts on the forum. Wonderful one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR-71 View Post
When your speaker suddenly bellows, hey you are on mute & you realize you have been engrossed reading TeamBHP posts and someone decided to ask a useless question on one of those many pointless zoom calls.. eventually you unmute and you go, sorry, yes was on mute, can you say that again please...
Guilty of this one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarrodie View Post
When the Google News app keeps showing the latest blog posts from Team-BHP and you click through to the page but quickly scroll down and click on on the forum link so that you can read the entire thread on the forum.
This one too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rshreyansh View Post
When you search for anything automotive with team-bhp in the search bar. When you log in to Team-BHP on every device you get your hands on.
When the new tab has Team-BHP as your first suggestion.
All the browsers I use on my laptop have TBHP as the first option on New Tab

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayans80 View Post
When your wife relies on Team-BHP official/ownership review pictures over those sent by the sales executive
This happened only today when the SA was saying, he'll send pictures of the red color and she's like - no, don't bother, I will check myself and asked me to show her the pictures from the TBHP review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentifool View Post
When going through your mail, you open the teamBHP newsletter and start reading and go down the rabbit hole, only to arrive back after an hour and you now have to work
Happens way too frequently these days. Lack of self-control obviously is becoming an issue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prakma View Post
When your son walks by in your make-shift "office" in your home, and most of the time, is able to correctly guess that it is Team-BHP I am browsing !
His passing comment seems to be "Don't you have anything else to do?" followed by "You really need to start going into office"
vijaykr is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 30th September 2022, 10:06   #1175

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayans80 View Post
When your wife relies on Team-BHP official/ownership review pictures over those sent by the sales executive

Another take on the same:

"When your wife relies on Team BHP to verify your whereabouts from your posts for a Roadtrip you undertook without her"
spagnet is offline   (13) Thanks
Old 13th October 2022, 23:32   #1176
BHPian

When checking teambhp and checking emails/messages in the morning is part of the same workflow.
cooldip is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th October 2022, 01:36   #1177
BHPian

when you decide to check team-bhp new posts before going to sleep and are still here 2 hours later....
echo77 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th October 2022, 17:18   #1178
BHPian

I have mentioned Team-BHP as a hobby in my professional resume. Today I was asked about Team-BHP by the interviewer and to my surprise he asked about Automated Transmission in detail.

No points for guessing that I answered quite well .
turbodude is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 15th October 2022, 15:43   #1179
Distinguished - BHPian

When you go out for shopping with your wife, find a place to sit in the shop while she is trying out new clothes and shoes, pull out your phone and browse Team-BHP, and also type this post.

Last edited by Dr.AD : 15th October 2022 at 15:46.
Dr.AD is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 17th October 2022, 16:39   #1180
BHPian

when during the drive you either remember other BHPians comments on route/stops or you are planning to update the thread as soon as you can with your findings.
rd18 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 18th October 2022, 13:27   #1181
BHPian

When you want to buy a car, then you open Team BHP instead of checking the car specs from manufacturers.
SRIR45 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th November 2022, 09:24   #1182
BHPian

When your friends buy a new car and doesn't bother to ask you before purchasing. You immediately log in to teambhp and get all knowabouts only to flaunt that to make him feel that, "Its okay that you bought a car on your own, but you would have been damn lucky if you would have asked me coz i reveal all the secrets(a.k.a. teambhp insights) "
iampulo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th November 2022, 12:27   #1183
BHPian

Your mom takes you out for her shopping, you find a place to sit near the lift, open team-bhp, and start reading travelogues while she is busy bargaining
the_bat is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th November 2022, 10:49   #1184

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bat View Post
Your mom takes you out for her shopping, you find a place to sit near the lift, open team-bhp, and start reading travelogues while she is busy bargaining

Good one!

An alternate take (once again)!

You tell your parents you're off on a boring College Tour while you actually take a road trip over challenging terrain. On return you realize your parents know all about it as they have been following your posts of the trip for they have been long time ardent fans of Team BHP.
spagnet is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th November 2022, 18:00   #1185
BHPian

Happened today with me - when you share your screen to show "Team one note" but that is 5th in the list and first 4 are ..what else
pravs3012 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks