Team-BHP > Announcements

Old 1st August 2020, 07:29   #46
BHPian

Default Re: v4.0 Personalized Hoodies & Jackets : Team-BHP Official Gear

Hi Rehaan,

I ordered 2 Jackets last night. Order Number is #200040549

Can I request a quick dispatch for this order please. I am gifting these two jackets to some close friends who will be traveling abroad next week. Wanted them to get these before they leave.

Thanks a lot.
Traveler
Traveler is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 21st August 2020, 19:19   #47
BHPian

Just noticed that these were back in stoy after missing out in getting myself one last time ! I placed an order yesterday for a hoodie and I'm glad to support this community for the sheer amount of information and help that it provides to a car owner as well as enthusiast in India.
Mortis is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th September 2020, 01:34   #48
BHPian

Received my V8 Anthracite hoodie today. Excellent quality. The sizes are a bit bigger than expected as mentioned before but it was fine for me as I do prefer a larger size for jackets and I have lost a fair bit of weight due to my illness which I hope to regain soon as I recover. The fabric is nice and heavy with good stitching.
I do have a couple of criticisms though. For one the TeamBHP logo strip along the border of the hood gives it a bit of a rough/sharp edge that is not as comfortable as the bare material or if the strip was made of a softer/silkier type of fabric. I could see it being a bit uncomfortable during windy days when it's flapping around on your face. Secondly but less importantly the hoodie had a bit of a musty smell. I guess I can't crib about this too much as it's most likely due to storage and less movement during the lockdown and also it can be fixed by a quick wash and airing out.
Overall I'm happy with my purchase and that I can support this community.
Mortis is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st December 2020, 14:13   #49
BHPian

Hello Rehaan,

Any update on when would the sleeveless hoodies be available in Navy Blue with print on the back. Currently it can be only be ordered without it..

v4.0 Personalized Hoodies & Jackets : Team-BHP Official Gear-screenshot_20201201140849_chrome.jpg

Also the same product description of is used for both navy blue and anthracite grey. You may want to correct it.

https://store.team-bhp.com/personali...die-navy-blue/

Quote:
The hoodie is an anthracite grey melange and 'under the hood' is a soft charcoal-grey lining. The material used is a 300 GSM poly-cotton blend (90% cotton / 10% poly), just like the previous years.

Last edited by Bibendum90949 : 1st December 2020 at 14:39.

Most Viewed