| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|23rd March 2011, 16:10||#1|
Super - Admin
Join Date: Feb 2004
Thanked: 977 Times
The "Assembly Line" Forum section
Do you need more flexibility in compiling that really comprehensive car review, exotic travelogue, technical report, or any other thread with lots of text & pictures? We're going to give you just that!
About the Assembly Line section:
• Located as a sub-forum of Shifting Gears, here is a link to the Assembly Line forum. You must be logged in to be able to access.
• Take your own sweet time to format your thread, add text content, multiple attachments and back-to-back posts in a private forum.
• Only you (and the Team-BHP Moderators) can view your W-I-P thread. Compose in full privacy.
• Ability to EDIT your post over an indefinite period of time. Come back to add more attachments / content / posts to your work-in-progress thread after 4 hours, 4 days, 4 weeks or even later.
• Ability to delete your own posts (all, except the opening post). Simply click on the EDIT button and then Delete.
• Once your thread is complete, you may report the post, and a Team-BHP Moderator will move your thread out to the public forum.
We hope you find this initiative helpful.
Last edited by GTO : 1st December 2015 at 17:54.
|The following 85 BHPians Thank Administrator for this useful post:|| |
911er, aaron.d, agambhandari, Arunshek, arvind71181, AShubrah, ashwin23, AutoIndian, beejay, bhappyharsha, BKB999, bnzjon, CarSpotter, carwatcher, Chethan B G, CLIX, coriollis, db0009, dhanushmenon, dileepcm, five46, Fuldagap, glenmz, grkonweb, gunsho, Hrishi_111, i20ian, imidnightmare, InControl, Jet-thrust, jollyA, josebi, kaush666, Luv_Jaiswal, maddyguage, Majumdarda, manjunag, marcussantiago, Motored Mindset, naivedyanm, neerajkumar10, nishsingh, palsaumik, parimal_g, petrolhead_neel, phynix123, PointZero, racer_ash, RaghuChn, ragh_bhushan, rakchow, rejeen, Rev_That_V8, rockporiom, rowonfield, rpmx1000, rr_zen, S2!!!, Saint_Krish, shashanka, Shekhar2509, Shreyas Agarwal, shridhar.s.i, skyrocket003, SoumenD, sr_1445, ssambyal1980, StarVegabond, Technocrat, The Brutailer, The Rationalist, TorqMaster, Traveller Nayak, urvinderpal, vasanthsm, Viju, vkaul1, VMB, Wildy, xuv2390, yamaniac, YanTra Makto, Zahoor23, zesty, zorori47
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|"Cayenne" we "XC-eed" in our "Endeavour" to "Safari"? Taking powerful metal off-road||SS-Traveller||4x4 Excursions||55||10th November 2016 22:56|
|Treat for car and science fanatics from Paris- rally cars, engine assembly line pics!||sidindica||Shifting gears||3||26th December 2008 23:11|
|High-tech assembly line for Indica X1||chncar||The Indian Car Scene||4||20th May 2008 16:36|