Team-BHP - 3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangalore/)
-   -   3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangalore/101289-3m-car-care-hsr-layout-bangalore-51.html)

Ok bummer, both HSR and Koramangala shop does not have engine flush available :) Any leads to where i can pick up a can? Around Koramangala or HSR?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaggu (Post 3699164)
Well place remains the same as far as i know, infact was renovated and rejuvenated with the ownership change. I guess the new owner is also quite an enthusiast and hope he does good business.

Quote:

Originally Posted by k_ajay (Post 3699241)
Sidhu has sold and moved on.
The present owner of this HSR store told me that he is opening another one in Sarjapura road.

Any idea if the old managers are still around or has the entire team changed?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaguar (Post 3699377)
Any idea if the old managers are still around or has the entire team changed?

Pradeep the old manager is still there, also most of the other staff also are the same. As i said earlier, staff is pretty much the same so service should not suffer i guess.

Quote:

Originally Posted by robimahanta (Post 3699262)
I use the Koramangala 3M store for wash nowadays. Its closer to my place and has easier approach to the wash area with lots of parking space. The owner Vinay is a passionate guy and is meticulous in his approach to detailing. I suggest you guys to give it a try. They have no water issues as well.

I have tried it once, gave the car for interior cleaning and wash, the job was done to satisfaction. The best part of this place is the approach to the bays and wash area plus the place is bigger. But I was surprised that rates for washing goes up in weekends just because they are not supposed to take only foam wash. They should just refuse than try to make some extra bucks with washing. In the first place itself I find this rule of no foam wash during weekends ridiculous.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaggu (Post 3699357)
Ok bummer, both HSR and Koramangala shop does not have engine flush available :) Any leads to where i can pick up a can? Around Koramangala or HSR?

Try Reliance autozone.

The one near Kundanahalli (which is now on ORR) did a great job on windshield polishing on our 2007 Innova. Prior to that driving at night was a chore due to the glare from the fine scratches on the windshield. Now it's like new. Cost about 1400 IIRC.

The HSR 3M does not offer this yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by k_ajay (Post 3699241)
Yeah, weekdays were dry days, even when Sidhu owned the place. Hardly a few cars a day.

Saturday my friend's Avventura got a foam wash. The basement where washing happens, has slight renovations (door panels for those areas where pumps and machines rest, tiled flooring, LED lights, etc).

Sidhu has sold and moved on. Much earlier, he did mention that it wasn't easy doing business with 3M. Not sure what transpired.

The present owner of this HSR store told me that he is opening another one in Sarjapura road.

3M take lot of brand fee for their shops. I heard it was 50laks. Also raw material cost make larger % of their cost. Rents are very high. Anyone would loose interest after sometime. Sunfilm ban also dented their more value add products.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaggu (Post 3699357)

Hi Jaggu,

I have engine flush from Wuerth and Xado at my workshop. Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks.

There is a new 3M car care place coming up in Bellandur, just before Mantri - before outer ring road flyover.

Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waxeloquent (Post 3716443)
There is a new 3M car care place coming up in Bellandur, just before Mantri - before outer ring road flyover.

Cheers

There's also a new 3M car care place opening up on Sarjapur road :)

It's right next to the Tata Docomo, Apollo Pharmacy, Cupcake noggins complex before Trinity acres. Less than 100metres away for us.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by robimahanta (Post 3699262)
I use the Koramangala 3M store for wash nowadays. Its closer to my place and has easier approach to the wash area with lots of parking space. The owner Vinay is a passionate guy and is meticulous in his approach to detailing. I suggest you guys to give it a try. They have no water issues as well.

+1, I went there for a foam wash on a weekday, around 2 PM. There weren't any cars at that time and they spent some time(1.5 hours :)) washing my maruti astar. The results were fantastic, I've done many washes in the past at 3M hsr layout, but the outcome never matched the one at koramangala, the car was vacuumed thoroughly on the inside and they used some special compound to clean the hard water stains on side view mirror. :thumbs up

Came to know from Vinay that Sidhu is no more handling the 3M business at HSR.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Bean (Post 3716467)
Came to know from Vinay that Sidhu is no more handling the 3M business at HSR.

Sidhu sold this store almost 6 months back and post that have never visited the HSR Store. Require an interior clean up, wondering whether to go to RMV or do it myself which is quite stressful.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nkrishnap (Post 3716600)
Sidhu sold this store almost 6 months back and post that have never visited the HSR Store. Require an interior clean up, wondering whether to go to RMV or do it myself which is quite stressful.

Where do you stay. Do you remember Arvind from HSR 3M?He is now at the Basaveshwarnagar outlet. They are pretty decent with the job. Why not try them?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nkrishnap (Post 3716600)

Give Eco car care a try.They are based on Infantry road. They are excellent! Having used both 3M and ECC i can vouch for the latter when it comes to thoroughness of the job carried out

Saw the new 3M outlet being set up on Sarjapur road. From the look of it, guess it may take another month or so for it to be up and running.

It is located on the right hand side about 200 meters after you get on to Sarjapur road from ORR.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpksuhas (Post 3716914)
Saw the new 3M outlet being set up on Sarjapur road. From the look of it, guess it may take another month or so for it to be up and running.

It is located on the right hand side about 200 meters after you get on to Sarjapur road from ORR.

I was told June 1st week will be inauguration. Owner is same as the new owner of HSR one I believe.