Team-BHP - Multi Brand Car Service - Mahindra First Choice (Bangalore)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangalore/)
-   -   Multi Brand Car Service - Mahindra First Choice (Bangalore) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangalore/132603-multi-brand-car-service-mahindra-first-choice-bangalore.html)

Mahindra First Choice started its multi brand car service in Bangalore. The workshop was opened some where in Jan'13. The workshop located on the side of Outer ring Road, exactly opposite to Ravindu Toyota showroom.

Services offerred :
All types of Service of any brand Cars

Speciality / USP: Very friendly staff. Spares are cheaper compared to A S S, and major competitors. Being a newly opened worshop, there is not much rush. You can be with your car if needed.

What I have used their services for : My 2005 model Honda City has started giving sound when ever it is going over stones and bad roads. The strut mount was making sound every time climbing over road humps. The A S S told me that, I have to replace the lower arm and full strut assembly. Their quote was close to 25K. I have been to few other workshop and they also examined and given estimate of +20K range. Ever since I saw this workshop opened, I thought of giving a try with them. Their initial estimate also came close to 20K, but they told me it may come down once they dis-assemble the strut unit and lower arm.

On 13th Feb'13, I have given my car to them and they promised the delivery on 14th noon. Vehicle was ready by noon and I got the call from the Service Advisor. I took the delivery and the initial 1-2kms was very smooth and eventless. But after I cross Agara flyover, I noticed some sound still coming at the left tyre..:Frustrati .I continued to my home as it was my son's birthday.I took the car to service center again on the next day morning. The Service Advisor and Work Manager recieved me and they were extreamely sorry for what was happened. I left the vehicle at the workshop and went to Office. At noon, I got a call from the SA that car ready. The lower arm which was replace initially had some extra play and that was the reason for the sound. They have replaced it with another one. I reached the workshop and took an extensive test drive. All seems to be ok now. There is no unsuall sound now even if I run over road humps or potholes.. clap:

Contact Information

- Name of the Service Advison: Neminath
- Phone numbers: 080 3061 5900
- Location : Outer Ring Road, Next to Citrus Hotel, Opposite Ravindu Toyota, Belandur.
- Works Manager - Mr. Ganesh

Posting some of the photos, all taken with mobile camera so please excuse for the quality.

Thanks for sharing!

Quote:

Originally Posted by RajeshK (Post 3042920)
But after I cross Agara flyover, I noticed some sound still coming at the left tyre..:Frustrati .I continued to my home as it was my son's birthday.I took the car to service center again on the next day morning. The Service Advisor and Work Manager recieved me and they were extreamely sorry for what was happened. I left the vehicle at the workshop and went to Office. At noon, I got a call from the SA that car ready. The lower arm which was replace initially had some extra play and that was the reason for the sound. They have replaced it with another one.

Just to confirm, you'd visit them again after this experience? Asking because the Team-BHP Directory is for solid recommendations based on positive experiences.

Hi GTO, actually my second day visit made me to write this review. They turned a frustrated customer to a delighted customer with their friendly behaviour and prompt attention to the complaint.

Here is the copy of my bill...

Multi Brand Car Service - Mahindra First Choice (Bangalore)-image1559005336.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by RajeshK (Post 3043244)
They turned a frustrated customer to a delighted customer with their friendly behaviour and prompt attention to the complaint.

Rajesh, thanks for sharing.
Hope MFC will keep up the customer oriented attitude which is badly missing with many dealers in Bangalore.

I had gone there for some denting and painting work. Extremely friendly, courteous and professional. They did a fine job as well. Would definitely recommend. I was in touch with Ganesh, the works manager.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aajohn (Post 3087543)
I had gone there for some denting and painting work. Extremely friendly, courteous and professional. They did a fine job as well. Would definitely recommend. I was in touch with Ganesh, the works manager.

How is the pricing there compared to service center? This place is close to my house. Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatienceWins (Post 3087711)

How is the pricing there compared to service center? This place is close to my house. Thanks

well India Garage quoted 8k. They did it for 2500!! They have a couple of offers going on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RajeshK (Post 3042920)
Mahindra First Choice started its multi brand car service in Bangalore. .

Hi Rajesh,

I saw your review and went there with a friends 2007 SLX Scorpio who is facing a lot of Hard Clutch Issues along with Suspension Noise and Power steering Issue.
The Total Quote price that he got was 50000/- :Shockked:

Could anyone please have a look and let me know if it is justified.please:

Quote:

Originally Posted by InControl (Post 3109433)
Hi Rajesh,

I saw your review and went there with a friends 2007 SLX Scorpio who is facing a lot of Hard Clutch Issues along with Suspension Noise and Power steering Issue.
The Total Quote price that he got was 50000/- :Shockked:

Could anyone please have a look and let me know if it is justified.please:

Please stick with ASC only for major work. Try india garage peenya.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rajith (Post 3111006)
Please stick with ASC only for major work. Try india garage peenya.

Many thanks!
I had been to Anant Motors on Bannerghatta road and got to know that the clutch plates were fine.It was a MAR sensor issue.Other major suspension works to be carried out.Will keep you all posted on the progress

I used them last week to get some minor dents mended and also for interior washing for my Logan before I sold the car.

They did a good job. Saw that they are using good quality consumables.

Some of the mechanics also looked knowledgeable, experienced

Rates are definitely less that Mahindra service.

While waiting for my car, I saw a badly damaged Santro being towed in. They were bringing it from Advaith Hyndai (which is near by), whose quote for repair was more than double of what Mahindra First Choice estimated.

I have not used them for any major work -so cannot yet comment on their full capabilities. But for dent repair, body work, painting, cleaning I would give them 8/10.

Also they behave very well. Very professional, and courteous.

I had been there a couple of days ago as I had to get some work done on my Baleno which included a service and some gearbox work, I was even evaluating doing some denting and painting. I waited for about 20 minutes with the service adviser for some one to come and take the car for a trail. No body even came to take the trail, the reply I got was that they will check if the parts are available and get back to me in a day. Needless to say that they did not call back.
Very bad experience, will not go back nor will I recommend.

Folks,
My santro's 80K service is coming up. I am not happy with the Hyundai ASC and would like to explore others. Is it a good idea to experiment at the 80K service or should I get it done at the ASC only?
Assuming its OK to get it done outside, am thinking of Bosch Service Center OR Mahindra First choice services.
Thoughts pls..

I had an experience of my lifetime with Metro Ford Bangalore. Desperately thinking of switching to Multi brand Car service. Any suggestions on Comments for getting my Figo serviced?

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinukm (Post 3564676)
I had an experience of my lifetime with Metro Ford Bangalore. Desperately thinking of switching to Multi brand Car service. Any suggestions on Comments for getting my Figo serviced?

If your car is within warranty then stick to A.S.S - Try out Lathangi ford or Ellite ford.

What was wrong with Metro ford? Create a separate thread and please do share about it.