Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st January 2014, 08:14   #1
Team-BHP Support

Repairing Maruti Nippon Anti-theft Systems : Salim (Bangalore)

If you have a Swift/SX4 with an integrated alarm system, you will find that the Martui Service Station will not assist with new remote's etc.

You need to contact

Salim - looks after Central Bangalore - 998077888

Came on time and provided new remotes and programmed them in 15 min

An alternative for other parts of Bangalore is

Syed -9886299786
ajmat is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 21st January 2014, 09:10   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Repairing Maruti Nippon Anti-theft Systems : Salim (Bangalore)

For Nippon Central Locking system repairs in Delhi, call Sohail on 98995-26614.
SS-Traveller is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st January 2014, 13:11   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
You need to contact

Syed -9886299786
Hi Ajmat,
How much did they charge for the remotes? My SX4 needs a pair of new remotes since both of them are pretty damaged.
Old 21st January 2014, 13:25   #4
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
Hi Ajmat,
How much did they charge for the remotes? My SX4 needs a pair of new remotes since both of them are pretty damaged.
It came to 2750

You might need to only replace casing. In my case, the casing and the curcuit boards were damaged
ajmat is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st January 2014, 13:32   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

2750? That's quite expensive. However sometime back I was told that these cost 700 or so. Even the MGP price for the same is around 750. Did he charge extra for service? Wont a new remote locking system cost the same?
Old 13th March 2014, 17:10   #6
BHPian

Re: Repairing Maruti Nippon Anti-theft Systems : Salim (Bangalore)

Quote:
If you have a Swift/SX4 with an integrated alarm system, you will find that the Martui Service Station will not assist with new remote's etc.

You need to contact

Syed -9886299786
Ajmat, Salim's number seems to be missing a digit. Can you check and post the complete number? Thanks!
carZest is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th March 2014, 13:04   #7
BHPian

One of my friend's Remote Lock for his WagonR (2005 Dec) "Nippon - 3 button model" is broken (circuitry lost).

When contacted the Nippon guy, he quoted Rs.1300/- incl service charges. Sounds too much. Is this normal? [The other key is working fine, so no issues with the system as such.

Note from Support - Please preview your post before submitting it. There were several [font] tags in your post in addition to spelling errors and excessive dots between words. Copying and pasting text from external text editors leads to [font] [color] tags which make for a difficult to read post.

Your post has been edited. Please go through the Announcements section before posting any further to understand our rules.

Last edited by n_aditya : 28th March 2014 at 14:01.
phani is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd December 2014, 14:09   #8
Senior - BHPian

Got my erratic Nippon remote of my Dzire reprogrammed. The mechanic was a very competent and experienced guy called Saravanna mob 8553504388. They service music systems parking sensors etc. Center is in Koramangala. He charged me 300/- including battery replacement. new remote one costs 800/-
Old 2nd December 2014, 14:51   #9
Senior - BHPian

For Nippon System repairs in Kochi Call 9061062715 or 954494517.
They do have door service.
Old 2nd December 2014, 17:59   #10
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by goandude View Post
Got my erratic Nippon remote of my Dzire reprogrammed. The mechanic was a very competent and experienced guy called Saravanna mob 8553504388. They service music systems parking sensors etc. Center is in Koramangala. He charged me 300/- including battery replacement. new remote one costs 800/-
Does he come to your house or should you visit them? And was 300 the cost for repairing both remotes or only one? I need to visit this guy. Though the remote costs 800, Nippon guys are quoting heavenly rates which is close to that of buying a new security system.
Old 2nd December 2014, 18:51   #11
Senior - BHPian

Any ideas on Nippon Service in Navi Mumbai, I used to have a reliable guy living close to my place but his numbers are out of service for almost a year now.
Old 3rd December 2014, 06:35   #12
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
Does he come to your house or should you visit them? And was 300 the cost for repairing both remotes or only one? I need to visit this guy. Though the remote costs 800, Nippon guys are quoting heavenly rates which is close to that of buying a new security system.
Came home. 300 was for one. You could call the number above he speaks good English
Old 9th January 2016, 15:05   #13
BHPian

Quote:

You need to contact

Syed -9886299786

IMO, If you have a problem with the remote, it is best to contact the Maruti service center first as they will check the reasons for malfunction.

In my case, both my SX4 remote buttons were not working, and called the Nippon service person. Without even checking whether it is a problem with battery or key activation, he immediately said that the key unit needs to be changed which costs Rs. 1200 a piece. He gave his personal account number for transferring the money. He also charged Rs. 215 as visit charges.

I was bit suspicious as one of the keys were never used. I went to Suraksha car care electronic city and the electrician immediately activated one key. Second key, he tried with a new battery and both were working like a charm.

So my suggestion would be to stay away from the so called authorized Nippon Service guys. I guess these guys are there to make some quick bucks from the ignorant customers. I don't know whether they really represent the company. Please be aware about it...!!!
Old 16th June 2016, 14:44   #14
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by goandude View Post
Thanks for sharing this bit Goan!
Interacted with this guy yesterday and got the boards changed on both the remote keys I have for the 2006 Baleno which I acquired recently. Earlier the unlock button wouldn't work and hence the feature was disabled and I managed with just the central locking.
(The previous owner had instructed me that the system is fine on the car and it's just the remotes that needs to be taken care of).
The system works like a charm now with both keys - all this for just Rs.1000 including his visit and 2 batteries. BTW he told he works with Nippon Koramangala.
One important advice from him was NEVER KEEP THE SPARE KEY idle. Both keys need to be used alternately in order to keep the remotes in good working condition.

Last edited by unni246 : 16th June 2016 at 14:53. Reason: wordings
Old 2nd February 2017, 15:36   #15
Distinguished - BHPian

Both the remotes of my SX4 had gone bust and they were recovered after some DIY repair from my side. However, recently one had stopped working and the other fell down(yet again) and cracked to an unrecoverable form. I tried contacting Syed, Salim and Saravana but it didnt work. Salim was not reachable, Saravana didnt have the remote in stock and Syed told he would call me back and that never happened. And to add to this, Syed quoted a sky high rate for the new remote(upwards of 1500).

Hence, searched for the remote online but it was not available. However, I found that the integrated remote was being sold on ebay for just 699. I contacted the seller and checked if this was compatible with the external remote. He was quite confident about that and by this time, I also got the idea of converting the key to the new type(with integrated remote). The total cost of both was 1300.

The seller shipped the blank key and remote to me. The blank key had to be cut at a local locksmith and the transponder was transferred into the new key. The remote programming was the easiest part and all was done within an hour myself.

Since this was a very short procedure, I did not take pictures. However, the car has got a new key now with integrated remote. This will not bang against the panels causing the remote to fail.
audioholic is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks