Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th April 2019, 01:10   #31
BHPian

Re: Car Detailing and Cleaning - 3M Car Care (Koramangala, Bangalore)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nareshtrao View Post
It is a new series called Venture Shield. Supposed to be 3 times stronger than normal PPF and also Self-Healing.
Good to hear that the original paint is intact. What was the cost for complete car. As you mentioned the new series is 3 times stronger and self healing type why it was removed and applied again.
Old 18th April 2019, 08:31   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by roby_dk View Post
Good to hear that the original paint is intact. What was the cost for complete car. As you mentioned the new series is 3 times stronger and self healing type why it was removed and applied again.
Self healing is effective against scratches and swirl marks. In this case the film was badly damaged and had peeled off at places. Hence had to replace.

For cost of the full car, PM me and I will share.
Old 11th January 2020, 15:08   #33
BHPian

Today i met Mr. Vinay and gave my new Tiguan for the PPF covering major areas except doors and top area. (left over area i planned to do in few months). It takes 2 days for the overall work.
Also i have ordered 3M Nomad mats too.

For me he offered PPF Pro series price of Rs. 1150 per Sq. feet. I will post the pictures and also the overall work details once i receive the car tomorrow.

Heartfelt thanks to fellow team-bhpian Showboat for the guidance and referring Mr. Vinay. Also saw Mr. Naresh car pictures (and several other cars) were PPF getting done.

Last edited by lokii_83 : 11th January 2020 at 15:19.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks