Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2016, 22:58   #1
BHPian

Interior & Exterior Detailing - 3M Car Care (Marathahalli, Bangalore)

The 3M Marathalli Car Care centre has relocated from its earlier location, next to Yashomati hospital, to Outer Ring Road. It is located on the opposite side of KalaMandhir, just after Malgudi/Dhaba. Link to earlier thread: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...bangalore.html. I am posting this thread for other car owners to take note. The new location is much better than the earlier one. It has more parking space, a separate wet/foam wash area (wasn't present in the earlier location), and a better lounge area with TV, water bottles and internet connection. They also have car pick-up drop facility, or if you want to drive the car to their place yourself, they can arrange to drop you and pick you up from your house/work place.

For directory purposes, the store address is:
3M Car Care,
#95/3, Ground floor, Marathalli outer ring road,
Karthiknagar, near Malgudi dhaba, Banalore-560037.

Contact numbers: Lathish (sales): 9035489273, Bhushan (store mgr): 9945357667, Manoj (franchisee owner): 9845466008.

I am posting some snaps of the store here.

Store Front:
Interior & Exterior Detailing - 3M Car Care (Marathahalli, Bangalore)-store-front.jpg

Has a nice A/C lounge area with TV, water bottles on offer, internet access and of course a display of 3M products:
Interior & Exterior Detailing - 3M Car Care (Marathahalli, Bangalore)-lounge-area-tv.jpg

Wet/Foam wash area on the ground floor:
Interior & Exterior Detailing - 3M Car Care (Marathahalli, Bangalore)-foam-wash-lift-place.jpg

Interestingly, the place has a hydraulic lift. Once the foam wash is done, the car is placed on the lift and taken to the first floor, where the rest of the work gets done.
Interior & Exterior Detailing - 3M Car Care (Marathahalli, Bangalore)-lift-1.jpg

Work area on the first floor has space for 3-4 cars:
Interior & Exterior Detailing - 3M Car Care (Marathahalli, Bangalore)-work-area-1.jpg

I got the following done at this outlet, in the last few days:

- Trizact exterior treatment for my car, Pajero Sport
- GermKleen interior treatment
- CR70 sunfilm on the front windshield.

Overall, I was happy with the service. My car got good attention. I was offered additional products, brochures etc, but in a nice, non-pushy way. I would recommend the center for others.

Bonus snaps of how my car looked once my treatment was complete:

Interior & Exterior Detailing - 3M Car Care (Marathahalli, Bangalore)-pajero-complete-front-view.jpg
Interior & Exterior Detailing - 3M Car Care (Marathahalli, Bangalore)-pajero-complete-side-view.jpg

Last edited by anshuman_v : 14th February 2016 at 23:06.
anshuman_v is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks