|16th October 2017, 10:03||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2009
Thanked: 114 Times
The Ultimate Car Wash Center, Bangalore
Excellent Car Washing (External and Internal) @ Kasturinagar
I had tried a few places around Kasturinagar for car washing; found them wanting in terms of right equipment, knowledge and enthusiastic staff.
It is located on the 2nd Main road, opposite Bangalore One center (BBMP office).
I tried them on Sunday for my small car (Maruti) and found them very professional with the right cleaners.They have a range including Meguiars, a powerful vacuum cleaner and bay/jack for underwater cleaning. I was watching the team doing the job with detailed attention. Had a chat with the supervisor/owner and found they provide teflon coating.
The entire team did the job with keen attention. They charge 300/- for small hatchbacks, 350 for midsize and 400 for sedans.
Last edited by GTO : 17th October 2017 at 09:29. Reason: Language
|22nd January 2018, 14:45||#2|
Join Date: Feb 2010
Thanked: 117 Times
Re: The Ultimate Car Wash Center, Bangalore
I have been here a couple of times only because I found these guys to be the best for the money you pay. Couple of points
- They start off with cleaning the interiors of the car. Air pressure gun and Karcher vaccuum cleaner does the job
- The car is then positioned on the bay and is elevated for cleaning with a pressure washer
- The car is then brought down and in the meanwhile the pressure washer lance is chaned to the milder lance
- After a complete rinse, the foam lance is used with the entire car covered in snow foam
- 2-3 boys get going with scrubbing the car using microfiber mitts. Its interesting to note that there is seperate person/mitt to clean the running board and tyres and seperate person to clean the remainder of the car. This way the chances of getting swirl marks via a commercial washing is very less
- After the whole car is scrubbed, its rinsed thoroughly and the car is taken out for drying
- Again a set of 4-5 boys get going with applying polish to plastic trims in the interior and exterior of the car, cleaning glass, drying the body etc
All in all, the process takes around 45 minutes and is value for money.
Note: There is nothing known as 'Teflon Coating' for cars. It has a high melting point. How else can you make it stick to a car's surface?