Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th December 2021, 12:02   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Multi-Brand Car Service Centre : Swastikaa Auto Centres (Bangalore)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideView View Post
Did you reach out to owner to highlight the issue.If not please do so. It could have been an honest mistake.
So that they can atleast put in put some pre-delivery checks in place now.

This could have been fatal if brake failed, you can thank your lucky stars.

I was going through the review to check if I should consider this place or not thats when I noticed your post.Thanks for sharing between.
The owner called me after seeing this post to apologize/acknowledge the mistake and asked me to bring the car for a checkup. He offered to have the car picked up if needed. I haven't taken it up yet but I'm deliberating if I should go to him for the next set of work which is planned early Jan.

On one hand it was extremely shoddy on his team's part to miss this but then mistakes happen. So still undecided although I probably will give them another try.
ninjatalli is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th January 2022, 07:38   #17
BHPian

Based on this thread, I had taken my car (Ritz petrol, 11 years old, 33K odo) to Swastikaa for a full service in Aug 2021. I had discussed & finalized on the service day & time beforehand with Girish and reached there on time (early in the morning) and was promptly attended by both Girish & met Lokesh also. I explained the service requirements and Girish took a short test drive of the car to ascertain if there are any other issues. I had given the spare parts like Engine oil , filter from my side and they were ok with this. During service they found a bush needs to be replaced and they got it arranged themselves from a nearby Maruti spare parts store. All the requested jobs were done to my satisfaction and it's been 5 months and around 4K km driving since the service and I am pretty happy with the service I got. The prices were reasonable (costed around 5K for labour as I had supplied almost all the parts) and car has been performing good as expected. The place is quite airy, wide open entrance and not cramped with people, so it is an added bonus in times like this. As mentioned by others, Lokesh & Girish are very nice folks and thoroughly professional. Based on my experience, I would certainly recommend this place and will visit them for the next service. Attaching some pics of the place.
Attached Thumbnails
Multi-Brand Car Service Centre : Swastikaa Auto Centres (Bangalore)-img20210823124958pano.png  

Multi-Brand Car Service Centre : Swastikaa Auto Centres (Bangalore)-img20210823125015.png  

Multi-Brand Car Service Centre : Swastikaa Auto Centres (Bangalore)-img20210823125001.png  

Multi-Brand Car Service Centre : Swastikaa Auto Centres (Bangalore)-img20210823124958.png  

Multi-Brand Car Service Centre : Swastikaa Auto Centres (Bangalore)-img20210823125011.jpg  

viscosity is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 25th August 2022, 18:46   #18
BHPian

Do they do only Suzuki cars or do other cars too. I need to service my Scorpio, just regular maintenance and service to be done. Would they do it?
Old 25th August 2022, 19:00   #19
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by diwakarmuthu View Post
Do they do only Suzuki cars or do other cars too. I need to service my Scorpio, just regular maintenance and service to be done. Would they do it?
They do for other brands as well. One of my friend got his i20 serviced here.
arun_josie is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th January 2024, 14:16   #20
Distinguished - BHPian

It is unfortunate when a garage you used to depend on starts to fail in treating their customers with decency. That unfortunately is the case with Swastikaa garage. Once or twice was fine by me, mistakes happen. But now I can see a pattern in my 2.5 years of interaction with them.

1. The first time was when they bungled up the brake caliper pin on my front tire (details here). I posted about it here and immediately I got a call from Lokesh a few days later, saying if I bring the car down, they will check for any other gaps. No apology or acceptance of the issue, which could have had far worser concequences. I denied, as I had already got it rectified at a MASS.

2. During that service and the one a year later, I had requested Lokesh to see if he could arrange parts for clutch assembly replacement (pre-emptively). Both times he committed to get back to me but never did. I had asked him once more but again the situation remained the same.

3. For this year's service, I called him up 2 weeks ago on a Monday asking for availability across that week or later. He said he has some major work on other vehicles so might be tough to do mine. I told him any day during the next week would be fine and I'm more than happy to adjust for the service if it takes over a day. He said he'll check and confirm. No response after that over the week. I sent him a reminder message on WhatsApp again on the weekend, asking for a date but again got no response.

His attitude is decent when I'm in the garage, no complaints about it. But this is an extremely poor manner of communication and not even having the decency to respond back as per his own commitments, has made it very clear he's not interested in providing his service for my car.

My earlier place of accommodation was near his garage but I moved away 2 years ago, but still went to him as to me it made sense sticking to one garage. But given the mistake(s) in the past and this poor manner of communication, I have decided to move on and opt for the services of other garages for my S-Cross. I hope others are having better luck with his services.
ninjatalli is offline   (7) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks