Team-BHP - Places to fill Nitrogen in Bangalore
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangalore/)
-   -   Places to fill Nitrogen in Bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangalore/57515-places-fill-nitrogen-bangalore.html)

Team,

Request you to update here Petrol bunks/Service station name(s) here, where Nitrogen Gas filling being Done..

Thanks

So far i know:-

1. HP Petrol Center , Next to Golden tower building, Kodihalli (old airport) road, Bangalore. Contact Person:- Vijay
2. Pratham Motors , Outer Ring Road, Landmark :- Opp to Eco space, Bangalore.

Guys pl update if you know anyone in Bangalore.

Madhu's Tyre Center at the corner of Double Road - Mission Road - Lalbagh Road Junction (Under the flyover)

Quote:

Originally Posted by gogo_gogo (Post 1278911)
Team,

Request you to update here Petrol bunks/Service station name(s) here, where Nitrogen Gas filling being Done..

Thanks

So far i know:-

1. HP Petrol Center , Next to Golden tower building, Kodihalli (old airport) road, Bangalore. Contact Person:- Vijay
2. Pratham Motors , Outer Ring Road, Landmark :- Opp to Eco space, Bangalore.

Guys pl update if you know anyone in Bangalore.

3. Bimal Motors, Mahadevpura, towards Whitefield

It would be better if you guys can also mention the price/tyre for each of these N2 filling centers.

HP Pump, next to Cosmos mall, Brookefield.

I think its rs30 per tyre.

shiva's tyres. On New bel road near ms ramiah college

i was running my car on Nitrogen for sometime but later realized that getting hold of nitrogen gas was quiet difficult and it didn't always work out during emergencies so i changed back to normal air. I have rarely seen places in b'lore offering nitrogen air, atleast not in my place where i am put up.

Seen it at RNS motors (Hosur Rd) and Sai Baba Tyres near Wilson garden. Can't vouch for either place as I don't use Nitrogen.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjothi (Post 1279363)
HP Pump, next to Cosmos mall, Brookefield.

I think its rs30 per tyre.

Thats Mats Fuel Pump. Very professional in their operation for Rs 30/- per tyre.

A1 allignment in Wilson Garden. It near the traffic signal on the road that leads to Ashoka pillar. But this is not a bunk/service satation

Here's the website link for Madhus: Madhus.com
You can get complete tyre alignment along with Nitrogen top-up done.

Tyre Empire opp Sigma Tech Park on Vartur Main Road Whitefield -Rs 50/- per tyre .

Also Concorde Motors Mysore Road -Rs 30/- per tyre

Sireesh Auto, Hosur Rd, very near to the silk board flyover.

It being a Mahindra dealership, I guess they will do it only for Mahindra. :)

Prerana Motors, Old Madras road has nitrogen filling facility now.

bimal service center in bannerghatta rd. dont know the price. they filled when i gave for servicing

Bimal in Mahadevpura recently started to put a board outside advertising this. i know that before they were just targetting their customers who came for service. Now open to all I think.