Team-BHP - Trusted Petrol Pumps in Bangalore
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangalore/)
-   -   Trusted Petrol Pumps in Bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangalore/6106-trusted-petrol-pumps-bangalore-6.html)

After shell prices went thru the roof, I've been filling at the BP bunk on 8th Main at the 18th Cross junction at Malleshwaram. So far I'm quite happy with the fuel quality and they've never tried to cheat.

Omg :Shockked: the pump bunk next to St. Johns after Mphasis is a cheat??!!?
I fill petrol from there while going to office..

Would give ***** Stars and Thumbs up to Gojer any day..:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gregory (Post 920854)
Nowdays allmost all bunks bad fuel.

I stick to the HP Gojer Service Station near Cantonment. I get the best FE when I tank up here. :)

Gregory where exactly is this bunk near Cantonment. Any landmark would be good. I will try this place the next time I fill in fuel.

I fill at BP outlet (off the main road) or IOC (on the main road, near Mantri Sarovar) in HSR Second sector. They are good. Never try IOC on outer ring road near Sobha Apartments. They are cheats. The best so far is DM & Sons on Airport Road opposite Manipal Hospital. Always reliable.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mshooli (Post 921000)
Gregory where exactly is this bunk near Cantonment. Any landmark would be good. I will try this place the next time I fill in fuel.

@ mshooli Its next to Jaymahal Palace Hotel, a very prominent land mark..:)

Needless to say, all the Shell outlets are quite good. Good gas and service. However, they have out priced themselves.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RuffRyder (Post 920987)
Omg :Shockked: the pump bunk next to St. Johns after Mphasis is a cheat??!!?
I fill petrol from there while going to office..

Would give ***** Stars and Thumbs up to Gojer any day..:)

Hi,
They have tried to cheat me every time I went there. I am in Bangalore form 2000 onwards. I used to stay in koramangala first stage. Quite a few times I had to fill form there, Never had a good experience.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mshooli (Post 921000)

Near the backside of Cantonment station. You cant miss it.
They also have a carwash.

Very nice, helpful folks therecheers:

Hi,
I went to shell petrol pump in Lavelle road. They are pricing the petrol at 70 bucks. This is shell super petrol and is the only variant they are selling now. Originally wanted to tank up there, finally I put 1 ltr and reached the next pump.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikhilb2008 (Post 920741)

Nowadays(almost for the past year), I have noticed a lot of female employees. They are softer and more polite and less likely to try to cheat you.

Talking about female employees not cheating, you must see an IOC pump in yelahanka, those 'ladies' are a piece of work. They can con your pants off you if you are not careful. They get away with mild curses owing to their gender, but once saw a lady customer slap one of them when she was shortchanged.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhiGolden (Post 921880)
Hi,
I went to shell petrol pump in Lavelle road. They are pricing the petrol at 70 bucks. This is shell super petrol and is the only variant they are selling now. Originally wanted to tank up there, finally I put 1 ltr and reached the next pump.

70.65 was the last price when I had my tank fill at ITPL Road. Wonder when they are going to sell normal/regular petrol !

People around Jayanagar 6th/7th block or KR Road should avoid this one -

Sharada Petroleum - located on KR Road near shastry nagar.

I dont have any expletives for them. EACH and EVERY time they try to trick me despite knowing that I am a regular customer (ex-regular now) who is aware of their tricks.

And besides trying to hoodwink you, there is something very fishy about their equipment - I very much doubt it is delivering the right amount of fuel. Its not much of a surprise that the mileage is pathetic when I fill up there.:Frustrati

They even round off the decimal places to the next integer in case you are paying by card because they say they cant enter decimal digits in their swiping machines . *** ? Who are they kidding huh ? After a couple of such incidents and many complaints to the manager - I have just stopped going there.

Better option is to go to the BP Petrol bunk nearby in Shastry nagar - just down the road.At least they seem to deliver the right volume.

I am a regular at the BP petrol bunk at 27th Main in HSR Layout. The service is very professional...if you mention full tank...the attendent will just set the nozzle and move away from your car. Last sunday, when i went there, i saw a notice " Self service option available..ask attendent for instructions". It was good to see one petrol bunk telling the customers that they are free to try out on their own if they suspect the people there.

Self Service option provided ! - Thats great and indeed a good change!

Quote:

Originally Posted by m8002? (Post 987976)
I am a regular at the BP petrol bunk at 27th Main in HSR Layout. The service is very professional...if you mention full tank...the attendent will just set the nozzle and move away from your car. Last sunday, when i went there, i saw a notice " Self service option available..ask attendent for instructions". It was good to see one petrol bunk telling the customers that they are free to try out on their own if they suspect the people there.

I am also a regular customer for the same.It is good petrol pump:)