Team-BHP - Wheel Alignment/Balancing : Madhus Enterprises (Langford rd, Bangalore)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangalore/)
-   -   Wheel Alignment/Balancing : Madhus Enterprises (Langford rd, Bangalore) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangalore/82772-wheel-alignment-balancing-madhus-enterprises-langford-rd-bangalore.html)

Services offered:
Complete tyre care. Most brands tyres, wheel alignment/Balancing, wheel fitment, PUC checks, puncture repairs etc

What I like:
Been their customer for my wheel alignment work since 1996, they keep upgrading their equipment constantly to have the latest in wheel alignment, their staff is also well trained in all types of tyre and wheel issues.

What I don't like:
Lately the managerial staff tend to be a little snobbish, it maybe because of their popularity, also one usually needs to book a slot in advance for alignment/balancing needs.

Speciality / USP:
Latest equipment in tyre care with trained technicians.

Contact Information

Nikhil B
1. 080-22232869
2. +91 9611888893

URL:http://www.madhus.com/

Address:Madhus Enterprises,
No.35/5, Langford Road,
(Near Double Road Circle)
Bangalore-560025,

email address: me@madhusindia.com

Map:
Madhus Enterprises - Google Maps

Madhus in langford road is pretty decent but again once they had not tightened wheel nuts properly one of which actually fell off. Good for me was that i noticed when i stopped over for coffee on my way to belgaum
Thanks fully had some spare wheel nuts bolted them and tightened the rest.

There is one on JC road signal also right ?

Guys put up the prices also for the works done .

Wheel alignment - cost?
Wheel Balancing per tyre - cost ?
Weights - cost ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by raj.barcode (Post 1917324)
Madhus in langford road is pretty decent but again once they had not tightened wheel nuts properly one of which actually fell off. Good for me was that i noticed when i stopped over for coffee on my way to belgaum
Thanks fully had some spare wheel nuts bolted them and tightened the rest.

When was this?

Quote:

Originally Posted by black12rr (Post 1917349)
There is one on JC road signal also right ?

Guys put up the prices also for the works done .

Wheel alignment - cost?
Wheel Balancing per tyre - cost ?
Weights - cost ?

The JC road place doesnt have wheel alignment.

I am a regular customer at Madhu's for my Matiz. Quite happy with their work. Never had any issues.
In Bangalore, that's the place I would think in case of wheel alignment and balancing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikhilb2008 (Post 1917588)
When was this?

This happened with my last trip in Skoda (remember i had come saying my sterring wobbles when driven above 120 with new ssw mags), to belgaum/ panhala and vengurla trip; My wife dreads if i say Madhus so i always tell her Tyre professionals lol:

Hmmm.... Ok. I know it's pointless now, but for what it's worth, I'm sincerely sorry. I will make sure it doesnt happen again.

I also fully recommend Madhus!
They have state of the art equipments & well-trained staff who do a good job.:thumbs up
And if there is any issues, we have Nikhilb on board :)

Was planning to get my wheel alignment checked this weekend. Am confused with the addresses - basvangudi or Langford gardens?
I live in JP Nagar - which is the right place to come and get my alignment done? - Madhus or tyre professionals?

^^ I am guessing Basvangudi (H B samaja road) would be closer. I came in from JP Nagar and it took me 15 minutes to reach TP.

last weekend i have been to Madhu's and because of their fairly large amount of vehicles, i had gone to A1 Care Care who has done a good job. ( Ashoka piller Road, Jayanagar 1st Block )

They had quoted me 800 rupees for Wheel Balancing, Alignment and tyre change. I had finished the deal at 600 :)

Nikhil, do you also do headlight leveling ?

Prithvi --- No we dont :)

Folks,

This review is about Madhus on Langford Road

I am not going to be repeat what has been told already in terms of service offered.

What I like

Service, equipment and technicians for alignment and balancing. I visit them every 5k km for balancing.

What I don't like

Getting a slot during the weekends has become quite a task but still manageable.

In general the experience has been pleasant.

This is far away from Malleshwaram but I don't mind driving all the way

Stand out point is that I have never returned complaining about the alignment .

This was the case when I used the services from Siva's Tyres in New BEL road. I typically visit them atleast once after the alignment to correct any issues.

Thanks

Sateesh

PS : Nikhil please do something about the road widening. I know it isn't in your control but neverthless a humble request please:

After rather unsatisfying and expensive wheel alignment and balancing which were done on my car at the Ford dealer, my experience at Madhus has been like a breath of fresh air, and a welcome experience.

As others mentioned, the ground staff are quite courteous. I do not refer to the senior staff sitting inside, since i havent had much interaction with them, but the workers do remember you and that brings in some form of a personal touch to the whole episode.

I usually reach the place quite early after their opening to beat the rush.

The last time i was there, one wheelcap on my car wasnt attached properly, as a result of which i lost it somewhere along the way home. May not be intentional, but nevertheless thought i should mention it here.

I would and have recommded this place to my friends for wheel alignment/balancing as well as tyre purchases.