Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th June 2010, 11:00   #1
Distinguished - BHPian

Bike World, Jayanagar 7th block, Bangalore

Services Offered:

Complete bike service and care. They even carry out modifications on your bike within a certain range.

What I like:

Good technicians. Run by Arif who actually knows his stuff. Very good tools. Take a limited number of bikes per day.

What I dont like:

A little expensive. Personally, I dont mind. They rarely stick to their delivery times. Almost every time I have to wait for an additional half an hour while they finish the waxing job on my bike.

Speciality/USP:

Nothing in specific. It's just that they do a good job servicing your bike once it is out of the warranty period. They have different classes of service. King's Class is the most expensive and covers everything. Inlcuding waxing and polishing your bike.

My Personal Experience:

I've given my bike to them for service regularly since 2006. I'm quite happy with their service but I get the feeling that sometimes they try to do unnecessary things just to inflate the bill. I got my K&N air filter and bigger carb jets fitted their and they did a good job.

I also ordered a custom made tuned length exhaust for my bike from Madras and I took it to these people for fitment. They did a very good job. Inspite of all my mods and my insane revving, I've ALWAYS had a bike that is 100% reliable. I've never had a day when I had a problem with my bike and had to use an alternative mode of transport.

Arif is the manager there. It is owned by another person whose name I dont remember.

The technician Raju is pretty good. As much as possible, I always prefer he works on my bike.

People who ride my bike even today will find it hard to believe it is 6 years old.

This place was a Castrol Bike Zone earlier when I first started going to them. However, they soon ditched Castrol and continued on their own.

Arif
Phone Number: 26651910

Address: Not too sure. It's on the main road where you have Fire Station(earlier it was Corner House). It's almost right next to the Popular Bajaj showroom in 7th block.

Jayanagar RTO to Unknown road - Google Maps

Last edited by Rehaan : 8th June 2010 at 17:13.
Nikhilb2008 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th July 2010, 19:38   #2
BHPian

@Nikhilb2008:

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I would like to know if it's a good idea to get a 2003 Yamaha RX-135 at Bike World? I remember getting it serviced when it was Castrol Bike Zone. But wasn't very happy back then. I am scouting for a good, experienced mechanic who does a good job.

BTW which bike is yours?
Old 29th July 2010, 19:58   #3
BHPian

Hey Nikhil, Good to read about the info. But personally, i have had bitter experience with Bike world. For a normal service ,mechanics told me it would cost me 2k stating many repairs. This was clearly a number on top of their head. I was obviously not convinced and got the vehicle serviced for 600 bucks from authorized Bajaj showroom. But this is just my experience

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks