Team-BHP - Car Washing and Car Detailing - AutoSpa (Bangalore)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangalore/)
-   -   Car Washing and Car Detailing - AutoSpa (Bangalore) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangalore/87170-car-washing-car-detailing-autospa-bangalore.html)

What i went for:
Full body Car wash- Rs.300 (for Baleno, its 250 for small cars)

What i like:
Good equipments.
Owners themselves take care of the job.

What i dont like:
Nothing much i could find.

Place:
JP Nagar-7th Phase,behind Brigade Millenium.

More details in welcome to Auto Spa - Car Wellness Redefine

Should say i am happy about the job. Will defenitely recommend this place to all.:thumbs up

Will give more details once i go for polishing job.

Few pics of the job and the products they use. (Ritz is someone else' :D )

Sorry for the bad quality pics.

I am planning to get my black Ritz cleaned, washed and wax polished. Have you any experience with them for wax polishing the entire car?

Their website isnt working !

Also those huge brushes will instill loads of swirls & scratches onto the paint !
http://www.meguiars.com/faq/index.cf...57&section=_57

Strange that a car "detailing" center has this kind of facility !!??

Hand washing with a microfiber mitt is best recommended as the way to avoid such issues.

Is that Car FOAM on RITZ ???

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gandhi (Post 2040883)
I am planning to get my black Ritz cleaned, washed and wax polished. Have you any experience with them for wax polishing the entire car?

No that was the first time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nirmaljusdoit (Post 2041090)
Their website isnt working !

Also those huge brushes will instill loads of swirls & scratches onto the paint !
meguiars.com: FAQ - What causes swirl marks?

Strange that a car "detailing" center has this kind of facility !!??

Hand washing with a microfiber mitt is best recommended as the way to avoid such issues.

Thanks for the info.
Quote:

Originally Posted by quadra (Post 2041113)
Is that Car FOAM on RITZ ???

Yes

i did try their website. Its working with loads of music.

Can anyone tell whats antiglare coating ? is it worth getting it done?
what are the benefits of it?

its mentioned in their website.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknownsatan (Post 2027399)
Place:
JP Nagar-7th Phase,behind Brigade Millenium.

Can you help with more land mark areas or with the more directions. I would like to pay a visit and use their services. Thanks in advance.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkrishnakj (Post 2046383)
Can you help with more land mark areas or with the more directions. I would like to pay a visit and use their services. Thanks in advance.

I am not sure how to tell ya the way. Its a bit confusing one. If you are coming from 8th phase or big bazaar side ya can go straight after Big Bazaar(it willbe on your left). Go straight after Brigade Millenium Junction (left goes to Purva apartments and right Brigade) immediately where Brigade ends ya will see a narrow road towards your right. If you go a bit ifront in that road ya will find this place. it is actually back side of Brigade. If you find this confusing call em up. His name is Shabeer (i guess).
Also let me know how you find the service once done. Want to give for polishing too but just want a couple of good reviews:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by nandans2005 (Post 2046333)
i did try their website. Its working with loads of music..

Yeah who ever try their webste pl make sure ya keep your PC volume at low or nil (esp if ya in office).

I've used their services about 3-4 time for a regular wash. I found the 250/- spent per wash well spent, atleast compared to what the other places charge and finally deliver.

They are careful in using different cloths for different purposes. And I've found my car to have a nice shine post every wash! I like their attention to detail.

Although they are offering many different services like polishing, etc I have only been there for getting my car washed.

The process they follow is :-

1. Hose down the car with water, especially the wheel arches and under-body. (They don't have a ramp though, and thus the underbody job is not 100%)
2. Apply something they call "Snow Foam" on the complete body and then clean each body part with a cloth.
3. Then the car is taken to the station where the rollers hose water and rub the entire surface of the body.4.
4. Finally some kind of a wax is sprayed over the surface of the car and this gives it a decent amount of shine.
5. Next they vacuum the interiors and clean all the greasy spots between the doors and wheels.
6. Finally they polish the dash, wheels and the various "plastic" parts of the body.

Total time taken is about 45 mins.

Here are a few pictures of my car being washed.

Car Washing and Car Detailing - AutoSpa (Bangalore)-imag0089.jpg

Car Washing and Car Detailing - AutoSpa (Bangalore)-imag0090.jpg

Car Washing and Car Detailing - AutoSpa (Bangalore)-imag0102.jpg

Nice, the brushes look similar to what are seen in US auto car wash centers though there the whole process gets done more thoroughly. I would like to give it a try. But still 250 per wash is little high, 150 would have been more reasonable.
BTW praful your car looks lovely!

Agreed 250 is on the higher side, but the work that they do I felt its definitely worth the extra 100 bux spent.

Thanks, the Palio is known to be a beautiful car! :)

Went there again last weekend. Would like add a few more things :-

- Their attention to detail is very good.
- They listen to each and every customer's needs.
- They are soon starting external polishing with Meguiar's products.

Issues Faced So far:-

- The liquid that they use for cleaning the glass leaves a residue after a while which needs to be wiped out using a tissue paper.
- My car's Autocop gets a "sore throat" every time they do a thorough underbody wash. Which rectifies itself after the water dries out.
- This is not exactly a issue, but yes it takes a while to get the car completely done about 1-1.5 hours this is primarily due to their attention to details.

Hi Fellow BHPians,

I tried Auto Spa today, call me odd one out to get car washed on a rainy day. But I was not comfortable with the current state of my car so rain Gods helped me by stopping rain for couple of hours in the afternoon. I could not go to my regular place as I wanted to avoid Bannerghatta Road (I live in Arekere Mico Layout) so quickly got Auto Spa's number from JustDial.

Asked for the directions to reach their place over phone and bingo I am there. I was very particular about vacuum cleaning the carpet as the car was used during rainy days and hence lot of sand/dust entered the cabin.

Most of the things about the place have been explained above, I will emphasise on few additional things:
  1. The under-chassis cleaning is done by the pressure sprays from bottom and sides. The water used has anti rust chemical, as mentioned by proprietor.
  2. I did not want to use auto cleaning brush as I was sckeptical about the scratches on fenders
  3. These guys use some liquid to clean fine parts of car emblems which I have not seen anywhere else. What I am trying to say here is that the inside of alphabets in emblems is also cleaned here (see the last pic)
What I liked:What I did not like:I gave some ideas to proprietor to expand his business.

I came home, completed the cleaning by applying wax polish on body :D

I recommend this place based on my experience. Some random shots taken, please pardon the quality of shots as I used my phone camera to take these.

Quote:

Originally Posted by praful (Post 2127139)
Agreed 250 is on the higher side, but the work that they do I felt its definitely worth the extra 100 bux spent.

Thanks, the Palio is known to be a beautiful car! :)

It is not very costly , here a full body wash costs inr 450 when done from authorized service centre . And the time taken is not much , only a day .

I wish they opens their branch in tvpm also .

Hey All,

Tried the autospa treatement yesterday and am extremely happy. Here's my report card:

What i tried: Just the wash and interiors cleaning

What i liked:What i did not like:

Not much to not like there although the wait was quite long(2 hours) because they were overbooked and already had 6 cars lined up at 9AM on sunday. They open at 7:30AM so do go early if you want to finish early.

Plan to get the car polished one of these days.They have guarenteed to remove all minor scratches and tar marks from the car.However need to do that on a weekday since weekends they are just overflowing with customers.

The huge bursh machine was undergoing maintenance so the boys did everything by hand which took a little longer, but totally worth it.

Overall experience rating is a BIG :thumbs up

P.S: Sporting a team-bhp sticker does get you preferential treatment :D so do sport one on you car when you go there.

Cheers