Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Bicycles


Reply
 
Search this Thread
Old 4th January 2023, 11:08   #31
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 151
Thanked: 198 Times
Re: Guinness World Record | Punching Above My Weight

WOW! (no further words would do justice to what you persevered for, and achieved)
car-go is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th January 2023, 00:46   #32
Senior - BHPian
 
amitoj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Windham, NH USA
Posts: 3,228
Thanked: 2,302 Times
Re: Guinness World Record | Punching Above My Weight

What an amazing achievement! Congratulations to you and your team for making us proud.

Reading your commentary, and having done some long distance riding (nothing close to what you have done though) I could feel the range of emotions you went through. In the words of one ultra distance rider, 99% of it is mental and the other 1%, well that's mental too!

Cheers
Amitoj
amitoj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th January 2023, 10:48   #33
BHPian
 
Hunter3077's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Vizag/All Over
Posts: 102
Thanked: 1,462 Times
Re: Guinness World Record | Punching Above My Weight

Thank you everyone for the response. I am quite frankly overwhelmed by the outpouring of wishes. Very grateful.
Regards
Hunter3077 is offline  
Old 5th January 2023, 15:45   #34
BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Faridabad, HR
Posts: 160
Thanked: 220 Times
Re: Guinness World Record | Punching Above My Weight

hats off to you and your determination!!

It is a commendable achievement and would not have been possible without your determination and the support from family, friends and the army. Kudos to you for achieveing this milestone and putting your name and your country's name in the record books...
Ravi Parwan is offline  
Reply

Most Viewed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Copyright 2000 - 2023, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks