Team-BHP - ARTICLE: Find your car's date of manufacture (VIN)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   On buying a car (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/buying-car/)
-   -   ARTICLE: Find your car's date of manufacture (VIN) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/buying-car/96830-article-find-your-cars-date-manufacture-vin-275.html)

Please help decode the Seltos VIN MZBET815VPN557826. I am to take delivery on monday. Thanks.

Could someone please help decode the VIN MZBET815VPN561301. I am going to take delivery on monday most probably.
I tried to signup to the hyundai link but getting error.
Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Please help decode the following VIN:

MALBH512TPM264726

Thanks.

Please help me decide this VIN number for for creta sx petrol
Mainly need to know month of manufacturing

MALPC812TPM558901

Quote:

Originally Posted by rikhav (Post 5647409)
Please help me decide this VIN number for for creta sx petrol
Mainly need to know month of manufacturing

MALPC812TPM558901

Please, if someone can help me with this

Please help to decode VIN for Hyundai Exter MALB381CYPM040794

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeri (Post 5651655)
Please help to decode VIN for Hyundai Exter MALB381CYPM040794

It is a 2023 manufactured vehicle but for month we need the last character which should be an alphabet. Hyundai VIN numbers are supposed to be 19 characters but you shared only 17 so last 2 characters are missing to decode to the month.

Hi,

Hyundai VIN is of 17 characters or 19? I also have the VIN which is of 17 characters and ending with a number and not alphabet. My other Hyundai car has also the VIN of 17 characters. Can someone please clarify alongwith the website link to check the VIN.

Thanks in advance.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MangoMan (Post 5652779)
Hi,

Hyundai VIN is of 17 characters or 19? I also have the VIN which is of 17 characters and ending with a number and not alphabet. My other Hyundai car has also the VIN of 17 characters. Can someone please clarify alongwith the website link to check the VIN.

Thanks in advance.

Can confirm that newer Hyundai cars have a 17-character VIN.

Edit : Found the last character below driver's seat, was a bit confusing.

Hi,

Can you please help with decoding Kia Carens VIN:
MZBGD815VPN120573

Thanks,
Saurabh

Quote:

Originally Posted by self_driven (Post 5302571)
Kia Carens, grey, diesel, manual, production date: 28 March 2022.

Kia Carens, blue, diesel, automatic, production date: 19 April 2022.

Still getting the permission error I told you about on PM. Do check again with your SA to make sure this VIN is correct.

Hi @self_driven Can you please help with this VIN for Kia Carens: MZBGD815VPN120573

Can you also share if possible how to decode these 17 character VINs from KIA?

Quote:

Originally Posted by hundred_drive (Post 5656978)
Hi @self_driven Can you please help with this VIN for Kia Carens: MZBGD815VPN120573

Can you also share if possible how to decode these 17 character VINs from KIA?

Hi, no longer have access to the decoding site. Please refer to post #3830 of this thread and try creating an account yourself. Once logged in, just enter the VIN in the search bar at the top and you'll get your car's build sheet with production date and other details.

Anybody need help in decoding their Hyundai VIN let me know. I have access to tools for 24 hours...

Quote:

Originally Posted by OceanWaves (Post 5663022)
Anybody need help in decoding their Hyundai VIN let me know. I have access to tools for 24 hours...

Need your help in decoding VIN for my Hyundai Kona with VIN number MALK281HUPM011895. TIA

Quote:

Originally Posted by self_driven (Post 5332434)
Black, diesel, manual, production date: 02 June 2022.

Below error message pops up on searching for this VIN:
You do not have an authority to search for the information of this vehicle

Hi, you can create a free account on this website to access build sheet for Hyundai and Kia cars. Use a VPN to set your location to some other country as this service is now restricted in India.

Could you please help me decode Kia Seltos' VIN- MZBEU812LPN580178.

TIA